Death Of A President

stevehookah

I downloaded it from... well, non-ya-business unless you PM me and ask.

However, am watching it... What funnies me is that the mid east can't phathom WHY the US would think they hated them..

Greatest lie I've ever heard...

"Just stay quiet and you will be OK. We are returning to the airport."

Then there is a fictional mid-eastern/American woman that speaks in arabic. hhhmmm... If she spoke english, maybe people would have understood her and not taken her 'husband'..

Fiction?? Yeah, I am not stupid... But in most places if you want to live there, you are required to learn the language.

She says 'Hitler' pretty good tho..

Rant? No.. Just yaking about a movie... If I've over stepped again, just delete it, and not a word would be uttered.
-cheers-

dude... you have been talking to yourself in your own thread for the better part of 45 minutes, so i'll keep you company.

I am eager to see the flim... yet too lazy to acutally spend money on it, so i cannot comment. Interesting concept however, espically in these troubled times.

i know a greater lie than that one. steve

"just fight the soviets for us and when theyre dealt with we'll help restore peace to your country"

of course the hijackers lied to keep the people calm. you cant fault them for that part of the plan. thats common sense right there. if im gonna kill a planeful of people, im probably not going to tell all of them otherwise they wont sit there quietly like sheep as we lead them to the slaughter.

maybe im unamerican but i really dont care much about 911. it didnt affect me, and it didnt affect 99% of americans. why is it this huge issue. the war in iraq and afghanistan has negatively affect virtually every person in that region, through fear, broken infrastructure, etc. So why are we the ones bitching about "remember 911" while we attack people who had nothing to do with 911?

let it die steve. as long as people keep airbrushing tributes on the back of their ford f250s (which burn lots of gas, ironically contributing to why we are in the mid east)

as for the conspiracy theories regarding 911. id hate to think theyre true, but at the same time quite a few are plausible and the party in power gained alot due to it. did bush make it happen, i dont know and i dont think so. but yeah who knows.

Oh, I agree with 90% of your post... I just expected more from the movie is all. Did not think it was another Mike Moron F-911..

Thought maybe it'd be more along the lines of a 'what if', than a 'feel sorry for me 'cause my son is a moron' flick..

anyrate, as stated. it was not worth the bandwidth to steal it.