Getting A Wii!

DizzyGuy

Woooooo hoo! Yay for working at Target and getting a Wii not only held for me but get my 10% off discount as well! Sunday will be when I pick it up... and it also happens to be my day off... give you one clue what I'll be doing all day biggrin.gif

welcome to the wii club! we are a friendly bunch. PM me your wii friend code so our mii's can mingle! anybody else who has a wii as well! they show up on wii sports its awesome!

I just scored one as well for my wife for christmas. Whcih sucks because I want to play it NOW!!!!!

do you think she'll notice if the box is opened and the batteries are all dead in the controllers?

LOL

QUOTE (LuxOR541 @ Dec 14 2006, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just scored one as well for my wife for christmas. Whcih sucks because I want to play it NOW!!!!!

do you think she'll notice if the box is opened and the batteries are all dead in the controllers?

LOL

Hahaha, lux.... only way to find out is to just go ahead and do it wink.gif

DIZZY!!! i just got done playing twilight princess and i cannot stress this enough...PICK UP THIS GAME WITH YOUR SYSTEM!!!! the more you get into the more in awe you will be by the pure awesomeness. just finished one of the most exciting battles (it wasnt even a boss battle) all i can say..is i dont wanna do ya injustice just go pick it up!

QUOTE (DizzyGuy @ Dec 17 2006, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, our relationship kinda de-evolved down to a best friends with benefits kinda thing.

ppffsstt.... If you are.... Well... Then you are 'together'.. Try bringing in another woman, then you will see the 'benefits' go away... ROFL!!!

I've played Wii. Kiddie games; as Nintendo is famous for.. Hell, watch the ads on TV, the 'boxing' is a cartoon, and don't get me going on the hoolahoop.. -puke-

I've played the PS3... Now THAT is a console.. They are coming out with a 'Wii' type of controller next year, and being BlueRay let's them cram a TON more graphic data on the disk..

But hey, the BEST gaming console I have IS my computer though..

If you get a Wii, don't forget to apply for the 7 recalls they have for them already. From the laser, to the CD loading assy., to the strap.

google it.

No problems yet... what you don't realize is that with each batch, more and more of the problems are getting fixed... but yes, I have additional 90 day warrentee from Nintendo for registering and 3 years from Target... and while the graphics are kinda cartoonie, it's still a fun console to play. But this isn't a PS3 vs Wii thread, there's like 2 or 3 other ones in the section.