any world of warcraft players???

xpimpitox

I have a 60 druid. I don't think I could have gotten there If I hadn't had hookah to keep me company.

I went through like 2 bowls a night while leveling it Sometimes more on Sat and Sunday.

I recommend finding someone to level with and keep up with them. After 30 its is pretty much impossible to lvl alone.

It took me only a month to lvl my druid but I've had other characters that took much longer and only got the the high 30's and 40's.

I'm thinking of playing it again, outof bordom, but I really shouldn't smoke hookah in the room I'm in, I moved since I was playing.

QUOTE (PhatBeezie)
QUOTE (xpimpitox)
anybody play gild wars, another free MMORPG? an old high school chum said it was great but then again i heard from a classmate that the interface was horrible.

Not free you still have to buy it. I herd it wasnt that great.

GW isnt a true MMO. Its all instanced PVE, but the they designed the pvp to be basic enough so a casual player could pick it up, and also have hardcore players able to competitively play. The interface is a basic version of WoW's. Although the GW engine is alot nicer looking than WoWs, and everyone can essentially play on one server.

I like it, Its a fun game. its not as intricate as other mmo's but alot of people play GW's.

I have a 60 Tauren warrior, but stopped playing months and months ago. Just not enough time, especially for raids and BWL and retarded guild drama bullshit, etc. I'm kind of dreading the expansion pack, because I still don't have time for that damn game, but I know I'll end up getting it.

i cant wait for the expansion biggrin.gif but i quit playing recently, because of the patch tongue.gif its almost 500 megs, and i run on really slow dial-up, because i live in the middle of nowere my dial-up runs at a 26.4k tongue.gif i make standerd dial-up look fast tongue.gif so i started playing City of Heros again tongue.gif

QUOTE (james @ Dec 1 2006, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FOR TEH HORDE!!!1!!1!

[old timer rant]

I understand that you guys are talking about warcrafts and stuff, but never, ever do this again. Ever. There are countless reasons why using the intentionally mispelled word "teh" is not funny anymore, and even more reasons why ironically using excessive and imprecise exclamation points is unfunny. Thank you, that is all.

PS, while we're at it... nobody is allowed to say "pwned" either.

[/ old timer rant]

QUOTE (Lukasa @ Dec 13 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FOR TEH HORDE!!!1!!1!

[old timer rant]

I understand that you guys are talking about warcrafts and stuff, but never, ever do this again. Ever. There are countless reasons why using the intentionally mispelled word "teh" is not funny anymore, and even more reasons why ironically using excessive and imprecise exclamation points is unfunny. Thank you, that is all.

[/ old timer rant]

pwned

QUOTE (danbopes @ Dec 14 2006, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Lukasa @ Dec 13 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FOR TEH HORDE!!!1!!1!

[old timer rant]

[/ old timer rant]

pwned

Damn dry.gif .

Nice avatar laugh.gif

the FF series kicks ass! have you played ff12 or ff3 on DS? im not very far into 12 (damn twighlight princess is sucking all my gaming time!) but im decent amount thru 3 and its def. old skool (no save points in dungeons, old skool MP system, and tons of leveling needed if you dont wanna go thru a dungeon and get slaughtered by the boss due to lack of items/mp), its friggin awesome! they are also releasing 2 more games in the tactics series, one for PSP and one for DS! the psp is remake of the original ff tactics and the ds version is most likely the sequel to one of the best GBA games ever released, ff tactics advance! yea FFTA sucked 100+ hours outta my life before i finally put it down...cant wait!

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Dec 15 2006, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the FF series kicks ass! have you played ff12 or ff3 on DS? im not very far into 12 (damn twighlight princess is sucking all my gaming time!) but im decent amount thru 3 and its def. old skool (no save points in dungeons, old skool MP system, and tons of leveling needed if you dont wanna go thru a dungeon and get slaughtered by the boss due to lack of items/mp), its friggin awesome! they are also releasing 2 more games in the tactics series, one for PSP and one for DS! the psp is remake of the original ff tactics and the ds version is most likely the sequel to one of the best GBA games ever released, ff tactics advance! yea FFTA sucked 100+ hours outta my life before i finally put it down...cant wait!

What are the current tatic games for PSP?

QUOTE (Lukasa @ Dec 15 2006, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (danbopes @ Dec 15 2006, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Lukasa @ Dec 14 2006, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damn dry.gif .

Nice avatar laugh.gif

I love the FF series. Played almost every one.

Oh, i didnt realize that it was FF. I thought it was just some general fruity anime avatar. Anime is fruity.

Its yuna from FFX.

QUOTE (danbopes @ Dec 15 2006, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Dec 15 2006, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are the current tatic games for PSP?

final fantasy wise, there isnt one. the psp version is gonna be a remake of the psone original which i havent gotten around 2 playin but i hear is awesome.