Wii Suffers FATAL ERROR!!

djbomberto

most system launches have gliches. give it a few months to work them all out. i remember hearing that the xbox 360 had, like, 12% of the units defective. im not surprised that the wii is suffering too, imcurious to see how the ps3 turns out.

PS3s suck hardcore right now. I'm selling mine, but when I was waiting in line outside Best Buy we played the one inside. It crashed like every 5 minutes and they have tons of backwards compatability issues.

TYLER

yea i heard about this. but since i yet to have a wireless connection and the friggin usb wifi connector from nintendo aint workin on my computer i dont know if mine is affected. im on my way to maybe purchase a wireless router just so i can connect, hopeully mine wont be affected!

um....kay......Glitches so far that have been reported so far has been the HDTV problems with older CRT models.....Thats be REPORTED SO FAR!! no rumors. etc. PS3 rocks hard core.

And how did your's crash? did you leave it in a enclosed area? on carpet? on the floor? if so then your retarted. The manual CLEARY states that you have to keep it in a OPEN area NOT to OVERHEAT.....

Also on the backward's deal, SONY has reported that their still working on it to fix it. Which means an update to the system will cure that problem. So really if your going to knock the PS3 just know the facts happy.gif god i love this.

**DarthHookah** your right, there going to have problems, but so far these have been the only ones that have been clearly reported.

Hey sid, Did you read the reviews for Resistance? 9.7 across the board. Also Call of Duty 3 and other games, WHEN has there been a GREAT LAUNCH of games when the SYSTEM comes out? NEVER. so why knock the line up when there is barley any games for it?

I got a question about the new game systems coming out... I love videogames but I am not too into them... not as much as I would like to be. I have the complete intentions of getting the PS3 and XBox360 along with a HDTV... it will take a long time to get these but I got my little heart set on it... and I was wondering. I heard about some HDTVs not being compatable with the new systems coming out. I do not want to buy the wrong HDTV and spend all that money only for it not to work for what I mainly want it for. So if anyone knows the indepth details of what was up with that issue please let me know... and does the Wii have TDTV output? Never really read anything about it... guess I had always thought it just didn't. Both the PS3 and XBox can put out the HDTV signals right?

QUOTE (sidhucer)
Yeah i'm lucky i didn't get it.. buddies did and they say it licks... mabe it is just the gamelineup so far.. but they are disspointed..
Have u seen the rveiews for the starting linup of games horrible...

Zelda by itself is a good enough reason to pick one up XD