Favorite Drink Mixes

sidhucer

QUOTE (Skimo)
so is it true it makes you see shit?

I've had it a couple times and I never saw jack shit. The whole hallucination things was used as an artistic medium for writers and poets to 'extol the virtues' of absinthe. Think about it, there are poems about wine inducing effects similar to the ones described in writings about absinthe.

Although it does tend to make you notice things that you wouldn't notice when drunk on other alcoholic beverages, or when you're sober for that fact. Like the way the light shines off things, stuff like that. The difference between absinthe and other liquor, I find, is that it's a lucid drunken state, like you're loosened up by the alcohol but you're still coherent. But the lucidity wears off before the alcohol does so it's only for a short time. But as for seeing fairies and fireworks, no.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular beer mix... prolly already know it..

If u like the taste of beer try this.. get some clam tomato juice and tobasco hot sauce... put about a ounce with a pint of beer and add tobasco to taste.. it almost give the beer a different texture as it goes down.. makes it smoother in away...

Also if u like beer take a pint of beer and add sprite or 7-up to it about a ounce or to taste... it also makes a really cool flav... some of my friends they will only drink beer with sprite or 7-up

A good party drink is the Pink Panther.

Take a 30-pack of beer (Natty Light all the way!) and pour it into one of those 5gal Gatorade jugs.
Pour in 2 fifths of vodka and a plastic jar of powdered pink lemonade mix.
mmmmmm tasty

TYLER

my favorite drink mix... i cant share. sorry. but its my own creation and its recipy is secret.
its called the Carribean Orgasm. the name says it all, and its really freakin good. iv never got a bad review from it. i made it after my friend jesse created his signature drink The Fuck Driver. we mixed them once and it was GREAT!!! we call that the Fucking caribean orgasm driver, or FCOD biggrin.gif

QUOTE (shimshamsam)
my favorite drink mix... i cant share. sorry. but its my own creation and its recipy is secret.  
its called the Carribean Orgasm. the name says it all, and its really freakin good. iv never got a bad review from it. i made it after my friend jesse created his signature drink The Fuck Driver. we mixed them once and it was GREAT!!! we call that the Fucking caribean orgasm driver, or FCOD biggrin.gif

Dammit! I was looking for the best recipe and then I was going to steal it and market it as my own.... :roll:
lol

TYLER

QUOTE (shimshamsam)

Ok fine please give my my recipes back..

I make what I like to call an ouzotini. Add 4 parts bombay sapphire gine to a shaker full of ice. Chill your glasses and add a few drops of ouzo to each and swirl around to coat. Add one part Ouzo to the shaker and shake the shit out of it. strain it into the glass and garnish with a mint leaf or lemon twist. It's a powerful combination that I stumbled onto when I wanted a martini but was out of vermouth. I thought what the hell..... only tried it with bombay sapphire, because that's the only gin I drink. The flavors actually go extremely well together.

Havn't gotten into too many mixes, just simple stuff like Vodka or Gin with Sprite, Rum and Coke, Jack and Coke, ect.

Try Irish Car Bombs...take a glass with a half pint of Guinness, make a shot of half Jameson Irish whiskey, and half Baileys...drop the shot in the glass and chug (it'll curdle if you try to drink it slowly)

• 1 month later...
personally i prefer the absinthe ritual straight up. there are alot of places on the web to find out how to do it and there are a ton of different types makers and styles. make sure you get the kind that will louch as mentioned before but you can set it on fire as per the origional tradition. ive tried hills absinthe but it wasnt that great. didnt louch at all. tasted fine though. anyone tried something called a souther blues. its southern comfort and bluberry shnappes mixed in a shot. there is a local drink in edinboro called a whop me down. its four or five kinds of liquor, cant quite remember what they are though.

OK, now we're in my realm.

I get my absynthe from eabsynthe.com, I find I like the La Fee the best so far. Parisian, haven't tried the Bohemian yet. 138 proof. Or, if you want to wuss out, they have the Verte that's only about 80 proof. They sell it with a slotted spoon. You put the spoon on top of the glass and place a sugar cube on the spoon. Pour the absynthe on the sugar cube, then light the sugar cube. After it burns a bit and carmelizes, dump it in the absynthe, then extinguish it. Add 3 parts ice cold water, causing it to turn to an opaque sea foam green. Then becomes sippable, tasting like good'n'plenty. I've drunk about 3/4 a bottle at a sitting, but still haven't seen the green fairy.

Now for mixes, I've recently become a fan of Jager Bombs. Drop a shot of Jagermeister into a glass of Monster/rockstar/redBull and down it. Had 4 tonight, but they were diluted by a bottle of '85 Rubicon and 3 dbl shots of Jack (They were out of Whiskey River).

Now for chick drinks, you gotta invest in some Chambord (black rasberry Liquer, in the round bottle with the gold crown top) Purple hooters rock. Chambord, vodka, sweet&sour, and sprite. Google or experiment for the mix.

And one you won't find anywhere else, A Bacardian Angel, or Fallen Angel. Bacardi, Rumplemintz, White Creme de cacao, and whipped cream, blended with ice, topped with whipped cream, with Cream de Cacao drizzled over the top. Tstes like a mint&chip shake. The Fallen Angel is the shot version, with Bacardi. Cream de Cacao, and Rumplemintz layered, with a whipped cream topper. To be drunk like a blowjob, hands behind the back (handcuffs optional).
If you trust your bartender, order an Imagination. Order it by color, and tell your mixologist to use theirs and make up something on the spot. A mediocre bartender will usually give you something resembling a Mai Tai, while a good one will make something worthy of naming. I just wish we could remember what goes in a Vermillion Dream.

Just avoid anything called a "green Lizard". It involves gin and Chartreuse, and tastes something like sucking on a car battery terminal...

I just thought of another one that I loved, but havent had in a while. It's called a Nebraskan. Southern Comfort, Mountain Dew, and Orange Juice, in even parts, mixed in a decent sized glass=damn good drink. On another side of things I love the apple and sour apple martinis. They are the best!!

QUOTE (LilTank13 @ Dec 30 2006, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HPNOTIQ and Sprite is killer- Spiced rum and cherry or vanilla coke is tits also

if you are goin to drink hypnotic you better be mixing it with hennesy and making some incredible hulk, otherwise its puss