Firework Incident

Sayishere

Read in the paper the other day. This guy was having a fire works party of some kind, they got so bored the guy decided to shove the a firework up his ass :shock: . He wanted to reinact a Jackass scene where they did it. The guy just collapes..blood leaking out his ass..ouch.

Things people do these days that they consider, fun..lol :roll:

[quote name='SanguineSolitude']me and my friends set off fireworks in the basement of a house. it was pretty safe though since it was an all concrete room with nothing in it. the smoke was ridiculous though, we all had to leave the basement[/quote]

Lol sounds like a alot of fun :D. Not suprised by the amount of smoke produced!

[quote name='Macho555']Why in the hell would anybody find that to be a good idea??? Seriously...I mean...ass...fire...that just doesn't sound like it should mix in any way.[/quote]

Lol, it would seem so. Any sane person would of rethought their actions but meh, if i was there to watch him i probably would of insisted him to carry on :P

Then let it be said......like I have always said.

ASSES ARE EXIT ONLY!

Dont stick shit up you ass that's not what it was made for.

That goes for anything....Anal sex. Man I cant even think of what that rectum cleaning shit is called. I'm buzzed as hell off this new shisha I got....damn

God what is it called. ENEMA!
thank god.

Enemas i guess are okay, but......I'm not down with that.