lemons in base

well yesterday i decided i would try something different. so i cut up half a large lemon and squeezed it into the base. plopped the squeezed lemons in the base and then poured in some lemon-lime sparkling water. and as for the flavor, i used raspberry. people really liked the combination and the extreme lemon flavor to the hit. and just to top things off the lemons make the base leave no tar residue(or whatever that ring is after a couple of smokes) and smelled great....no need to clean. just thought i would share cuz im bored

• 2 weeks later...
i have to say i havent tried the wine...to me it seems like that would just kinda be weird in my throat. but i meant to say that i cut up half of a lemon and then cut it into 1/4'ths......it would be way too large to just squeeze that thing in there. better yet.....trying to get it out.

guys u know what you should try, it actually works as a great filter and it makes your smoke have a hint of lemon

TAke a lemon and cut a paper thing peice and put it at the bottom of your bowl then use it as you normally would

then take the rest of the lemon and squeeze all of the juice into the base

it works mad well

QUOTE (pboyle)
I'd consider it but half of a lemon might get stuck in the neck of my bottle.

Maybe I'll quarter the lemon...
8)

its really worth it, even if tehy do get stuck. It really adds a nice touch to whatever flavor your smoking. I put in lemons, limes, sliced banana- kiwi whatever around. Just unbend a coathanger and use it to hook out the fruits after your session and youl be ok

lol, you all put anything in there... got barbie heads all floating around in the base while you're smoking "I like a hint of plastic to my sheesh... gives it that foreign taste that I so love" hehehe.

but seriously... I think it's cool that you put different fruits and such in your base while smoking... that is something that I have never tried before.

I've tried beer and vine in the base and, in my opinion, it's a waste of money... Taste changes a bit, but it's not very impressive. And the other thing.. I read what using alcohol instead of water will give you a big buzz, but I noticed what it's not true. For me, it gave me no more buzz than I get from smoking in traditional way. :?