I feel like an idiot... *has nothing to do with hookah*

Erica

I just thought I would let all of you know that sometimes..... I will post something and then totally feel like an idiot...

Probably going to have that exact feeling after posting this!!

HURRAY!

[quote name='Erica']I just thought I would let all of you know that sometimes..... I will post something and then totally feel like an idiot...

Probably going to have that exact feeling after posting this!!

HURRAY![/quote]

Comfort, happens to the best of us :P

[quote name='Sonthert']I laugh so hard sometimes, I let a little dribble of pee out in my pants and it embarrasses me. I never say anything stupid, fortunately.[/quote]

Oh wow, that caught me off guard, I spilled water on myself haha!

[quote name='Sonthert']I laugh so hard sometimes, I let a little dribble of pee out in my pants and it embarrasses me. I never say anything stupid, fortunately.[/quote]

OMG!!!!! I was seriously laughing for like 10 minutes!!!!! Good thing I'm at work and my boss was looking at me funny!!! haha jerk1!! :P

Oh man, that was good!

wow. too much information man.

lol, never thought the saying 'i wet myself' due to laughing so hard ever happened :D

of course it came fromthe front, she was against the back. it had nowhere else to go. in my opinion, those were looks of genuine shock when they noticed. and the girl looked very uncomfortable (holding her stomache) and was asking how long it was going to take. i think it is real.

Yeah, the hot tub is so relaxing, you're near a jet, you cut a fart...who's gonna know? Of course, you shit yourself. Classic mistake...Rommel shit himself the same way in 1943, Africa. Lyndon Johnson did the same thing in a factfinding tour in Saigon in 1967.

QUOTE (Sonthert)
I laugh so hard sometimes, I let a little dribble of pee out in my pants and it embarrasses me. I never say anything stupid, fortunately.

sometimes i inadvertently change the sound of my laugh and it makes me sound liek a phony sad.gif

QUOTE (Sonthert)
I laugh so hard sometimes, I let a little dribble of pee out in my pants and it embarrasses me. I never say anything stupid, fortunately.

ahh! so thats the tangiers secret ingredient!

hehe just jokin man! i plan on getting a bunch of tangiers in 2 weeks, hopefully!! smile.gif