For those that enjoy Shinerbock with their hookah!!!

Scalliwag

This is really cool. The site www.shinerbock.com will let you get a shinerbock.com email address and have it forwarded to whatever email address you want.
Scalliwag@Shinerbock.com < I get misty just lookin' at it ;)
You have to go to their site and send an email what you want the addy to be and where you want it forwarded. The site is not owned by Shinerbock, but they have a funny disclaimer.
So all of you Shinerbock fans go get you an email addy. I am still waiting for confirmation for mine. :( Just emailed for it like an hour ago though.

No offense intended Scalli, because you know I love you. But I'm going to move this into the serious section. I thought with the thread title, that you were involving shinerbock with your hookah talk in some form, but because its simply about your love child, I'm going to have to move it. As much as I love me some bock ;) I don't want any angry mobs sending me PMs because this thread got to stay while I moved theirs.

Thanks for the link though. I'm most definitely getting me a new email addy. Doubt I'll use that as my contact email when applying for new jobs though ;)

[quote name='yashman19']No offense intended Scalli, because you know I love you. But I'm going to move this into the serious section. I thought with the thread title, that you were involving shinerbock with your hookah talk in some form, but because its simply about your love child, I'm going to have to move it. As much as I love me some bock ;) I don't want any angry mobs sending me PMs because this thread got to stay while I moved theirs.

Thanks for the link though. I'm most definitely getting me a new email addy. Doubt I'll use that as my contact email when applying for new jobs though ;)[/quote]

Well, if I put Shinerbock in my vase it kinda counts don't it? (even if I really don't ;) )