Any leafonly.com experience ??

Hey Friends!

I need your help now please does anyone have made any experience with the tobacco leaf shop leafonly.com?

I gave up all the leaf shops we have in germany because they all sell moldy leafs and my self gardening project is stopped because I don´t have space anywhere to hang up the leafs I need - you need so much space to hang up just a kilo I can´t do that at all.

Please help now I realy want to have some good quality tobacco leafs and I don´t know whre else I can get them.

Is the leaf quality worth buying there or is it not?

I try since times to get original egyptian Nakhla but I can´t, there is no shop - I ordered in USA and it just has not the original quality, I ordered in turkey and get ripped off by the shop, I ordered in europe and swiss and got no original quality Nakhla stuff, so I decided since times I do that my own but how to get leafs? German leaf shops they rip you off how is it about leafonly.com?

Please help me anybody?

thank you

Dominik

Hey!

I just buy there now. All I found on reviews was very good  - unboxing videos on youtube good reviews in cigar boards, so I´m in with them and post a review on my own as I got my stuff.

Bought

Burley

Organic Burley

Dark Air Cured

Izmir

And some Semi Oriental Tobacco Leafs

let´s have a look if that was luck to do, I´ll post some pictures too then

Greets

• 1 month later...

Hey guys

I don't. After having a fast talk on phone with the team and no possibillity for cheap shippings to europe I did another little research for shop and finally found tabaccomania in italy where I feel very welcome.

For information you lucky americans send packages to fife time higher prices to us then it would cost from here germany to you. Unbelievable haha ^^

Edited by Dominik