Hello

sidhucer

Hey guys i'm from Canada, and i'm a student at the university of lethbridge. I have sort of an on and off thing with shisha smoking.. when i was in Calgary i owned to hookah's the first got smashed when a coal fell off onto the seat of my cuzzins car and he got super mad and through it out the window while we was driving... Must have been a funny sight for other motorists a huge bong flying out of a window hah. The story has a happy ending we found a guy who fixxed the hole in the leather up like new for like 50 bucks... my second hookah my cuzzin bought me was super cool but one day we had smoked with ice in the vase and i began to wash it with hot water i know itwas stupid.. but i slowly saw the vase crack in my hand and fall into pieces.. I am now starting up again here at the campus found a few people who also enjoy shisha.... no local places for tobacco though....

Welcome to the forum man,
I still want the first person who sets their car on fire to post pictures..its gonna happen I can feel it... :lol:
There are a lot of Canadians here so you have others to commisurate (sp) with on the high cost of Ma'asell in Canada. :wink:

Let us know if we can help in any way and we look foreward to your input.