The Hookah might be dying...

Since I have been out of the game for 2 years I have been going through my files of websites. My list of US retailers.... 55% are no longer active.

Saw Blaze Shisha is gone... didn't Ron Jeremy endorse them?

Just started checking my international list... man I am scared. Are deleted 2 out of the first 10.

Tangiers Forum gone. 

Nakhla bought out and hard to find. 

Texas still has their high tax on hookah tobacco so I can't buy anything from the state H-S and Texas Hookah are still off my purchase list. Even the Arminian store here is $20 for a 50g pack of Prince. I use to buy it for 2!!!

Just chatted with H-S and Romman might be out of the biz!!! I don't know if I can live without Ivory Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of new brands hitting the market. Reminds me of when everybody and their brother were releasing starbuzz copies; just rebranding tobacco from Jordan. 

Lots of new stuff to try, but I never have had time to try a bunch of stuff. 

I liked it better when I knew what I liked and just kept that around. 

Looks like everyone is trying to copy Tangiers now. 

I guess it's time to venture out and repopulate my go to list.

• 2 weeks later...

Rebuilding my stash is hard, what I use to have is hard to get... Man I am dying for K-Cherry had to by Kashmir and Dark Cherry and mix it myself.

• 1 month later...

Kashmir Cherry is also one of my favorites of Tangiers, but you cannot buy it in Germany.

How is the current availability? I will be in Las Vegas (as mentioned in another topic). 

I can also visit HJ during my stay in L.A.

If Hookah is dyin right now we should get some streetworkers groups now waiting in front of every school and get the kids smoking!

'Buy that shit buy that shit' and take a quiet intersting look on while sayin

Greets..

Edited by Dominik

I wish this place was back to what it was years ago. Actually...I wish the prices were what they were years ago. Just need a few more people posting on here to make me wanna check it a couple times a week or more.