Tasteless joke

toothhookahharp

Q: What's the difference between an african kid and a pair of jeans?

A: A pair of jeans only has one fly on it.

Im pretty sure i heard that one on one of those late night commercials where the dude goes to the lousy areas and begs for money for the children. I mean he said it hoping to get a smile from one of the kids so it was ok.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dragonsmettle']are we going to be able to place all kinds of jokes on here without being judged? cause i know quite a few but they most likely all are offensive[/quote]why the fuck not?????? hookah smokers are open minded, young and probably progressive. know what im sayin? By the way was that funny?

[quote name='Joseph']Wow dude, that was really not funny.  I thought you had to be an adult to smoke, do they let 12 year rolds smoke where you are?  :?[/quote]What??? i mean its not like the fucking aristocrats told by dangerfield but come on. i guess it was more mean than anything but i thought it was funny when i heard it. jesus, you gotta be a uretrha? tell me something funnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Dragonsmettle']well here it goes

Q:Whats sad about a cadillac with 4 black guys going over a cliff?

A:A cadillac holds 5[/quote]

thats pretty good bro. speaking of black guys:

A black dude is looking at a cadillac escalade and the car salesman walks up to them and says, "hi there. are you thinking about getting an escalade?" The black guy says,"no I'm gonna get an escalade. I'm thinking about pussy."

Way to be mature.... Seriously, can we please act like we're 18+, at the very least?

With that said... I personally wont judge anyone by the jokes they tell, unless they refuse to apologize in the event that someone gets offended by a joke they told.

No i'm sorry for offending anyone. some people would find it funny when others wont. my initial joke i dont beleive was racist, the 2nd probably but i feel we're really past that in todays culture. well except for the joke about there should have been more black guys killed in the car. i think that was horrible!!! well i mean come on. we gotta laugh at ourselves. im a big fat dude with all sorts of mental problems and am basically every race known to man. i have no problem with jokes about anything pertaining to my background. Though sir, you insulted my mental age and i take horrible offense to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Joseph']I only judge people by what they say or do, not anything else.[/quote]what about people who say one thing and do another of vice versa? I'm not trying to give you a hard time joseph. people are complex and there's a lot of middle ground. regardless if i really offended you by my "jokes" i apologize.

[quote name='Joseph']I meant to type "say and do"  and I am not judging you, I simply saying the joke was not funny and equated the joke with the type told by 12 year olds, I never even said I was offended.[/quote]i understand bruther. I'm into kinda fucked childish humor like artie lange from stern. its ok. hey ur into hookah im inot hookah. you rock dude.

if you go to a tasteless joke section and find the joke tasteless thats fine. if you complain about it... thats just dumb.
it would be like dressing up in skintight leather and going to a gay bar and complaining when guys hit on you.

all i can say to you guys is... come on dad

[quote name='SanguineSolitude']if you go to a tasteless joke section and find the joke tasteless thats fine. if you complain about it... thats just dumb.  
it would be like dressing up in skintight leather and going to a gay bar and complaining when guys hit on you.

all i can say to you guys is... come on dad[/quote]

Uhhh EXACTLY!

I think racial jokes are right up there with dead baby and child molestation jokes.

Or rather, right down there I mean. At the bottom. On a side note, I think Dave Chappelle is hilarious, because in the very least he's clever about it, and makes fun of everybody, but in a way that really wouldn't piss people off. I think Mencia just yells alot.

people in general are funny. as long as one doesnt over do it i dont have trouble with racial jokes. now if youre just being downright nasty that has no place. but i think tastefully tasteless jokes are acceptable.

these include dead baby jokes and some racial jokes. I think theres a difference in intent. if i post a joke about dead babies i dont actually mean i wish to kill/maim/rape babies, i just find the joke funny. same with racial jokes.

if you are offended i appologize.

i personally dont care what people do or say. im not easily offended and i really dont care if u get offended by a JOKE. That being said...

what's the difference between a black man and Batman?....one can go out at nite without robin

Jesus and Moses are out golfing one day. Moses takes his swing and the ball goes towards a water trap. He raises his hands, the water parts, and the ball rolls through the trap and stops about a foot from the hole. Jesus looks at Moses and says "Nice shot". So Jesus then takes his swing and it goes a little wide. He raises his hand, and a gust of wind catches the ball and it stops right next to Moses' ball. "Great shot Jesus." Next, this crinkly old man gets up and totally slices the ball. It rolls down a hill, a mouse grabs it and starts to run away. An eagle sees the mouse and swoops down and grabs the mouse. As the eagle is flying away, a small meteorite flies through the atmosphere and stikes the eagle on the head, killing it. The eagle drops the mouse. It hits the ground, lets go of the ball, rolls into the hole. Hole in one. Moses looks at Jesus and says "I fucking hate it when your dad plays!!!!"