Bully for PS2...

xpimpitox

this game came out a few days ago...anybody pick it up? i finally got a chance to play it 2day and let me tell you this game freakin rocks!!! in the hour i had to play I did thie following: skip class, wedgie a preppie, beat up 3 jocks, make fun of a nerd, and kissed the schools fat, ugly girl! ohh and steal from various lockers hahaha. i also went to chemistry class and now i can make firecrackers whenever i need em! this game is nothing like i thought it would be. rockstar haters were calling it a columbine simulator just because the creators of GTA were using a school setting instead of the mean streets of liberty city! that cant be far from the truth. anyways if your a ps2 owner GO GET THIS NOW!!!!

well i have it dowloaded and burned, just have to get the modded ps2 back from my friends gilfriend. stupid girl using the almighty swap disk playstaion for a dvd player
peace

ohh yea u can give em swirlies alright. i havent tried it but i read it in game informer. it even tracks how many swirlies you have done on people under stats. this game rocks!!!!

PS: i did give quite a few wedgies and pinched sum girls on the ass last nite. great fuN!

so far i'm really happy with the purchase....and i had to get the "special edition" version as well cause they were out of the reg. edition. Cost me 10 extra bucks....comes in locker looking box and has a Bully dodgeball and some mini comic book, oh and a rockstar sticker..

It is simple, but charming, ya know? just good fun nothing too complex...which for a dad is a good thing when i can just pop a game in and have some fun for about 10 mins til i'm needed again lol.

2 me cuz ima video game crack addict its worth it but like no show says it could be used for quick fun...u can do a few missions and just put it down or explore the school. the exploration gets even more fun when you are able to access the town which happens later in the game from what i hear.

yea i'm on Chapter 2 and it opened up the left side of the map for me...havent done too much exploring over there though....but i did find a bike...and thats pretty fun! i also saw what looks to be the gokart track...so i'm gonna check that out tonight if i get the chance

its finals week so im strapped for time but im def gonna try and get some playtime in 2nite....its taunting me like the commercial na na na na na na lol.

IT looked quite funky so I burnt a copy for myself.

Got into it a little but I also downloaded Scarface (PS2) and that was alot more appealing to me.

Will get back into it soon, but it didn't seem to have the same scope as the GTA games.

Then again I haven't played it much. Looks quite funny though from initial impressions.

This game is awsome, played it for the first time today, so far ive given 3 swirlies, shoved 2 kids in lockers, groped 8 chicks, beat up 13 various cliques, 4 wedgies, stole from 3 lockers, skipped all classes for the day, put 2 kids in trash cans, got busted once, and pulled a fire alarm....... fun game