cincinnati

bigmahlman

• 2 weeks later...
well ive been to cedar point about 100 times, i used to live like an hour from it and go like 5 times a year and ive been going sence i was 8 and im 21 now. so yea i know my way around it.

if your realy into roler coasters its deffenatly worth the trip to ohio to hit up cedar point and kings island. kings island is in cincinnati and it has the two best wooden roler coasters ever!!!!
peace o ut

I absolutely love roller coasters. I've only been to the USA twice and have been to Cedar point, and also the Florida theme parks.
I found Island of Adventure a great theme park (it had just opened that year).

My Uncle used to live in or near cleveland so went to visit him that year. Nice childhood memories.

Went to Cedar point when I was 13 in 1995. I'm 6'4 so have never had a problem getting onto rides . I'm sure things have got better since then.

sence 95 hmm raptor-one of the top ten best rides mantis-stand up kinda lame melenium force-best roller coaster for a while (300 feet tall) top thrill dragster 120mph 400 feet tall. and a few more

thanks man, with my uncle having moved to TN, now I have to figure out another way to get there :D

When further in my career, I'm going to have to do a little world tour of white-knuckle rides. (not sure if they use that term in the US, but white-knuckle refers to the scary roller-coasters)

yea i knew white knucles, im too lazy to remember right now becase im intoxicated but were you from. TN aint that far from sanduscky(little city were cedar point is) deffenatly only like 10 hours at the most. u gota go again, its the greatest place on earth. everytime i think about it i get excited. by square footag it is the greatest place in the universe.

Whoa, I am glad I visited the serious forum today!!!! If you cats want to meet up for some fine Cincinnati Smoking, we can all go downtown (take a gun, if you can) and go to [url="http://www.mejanarestaurant.com/"]http://www.mejanarestaurant.com/[/url] . Parking is an extra 2 bucks for up to two hours. I go on a semi regular basis. They advertise themselves as "Mediterranean" which is a polite way to say Lebanese without saying actually Lebanese since it wrongly offends so many people.

The service at Mejana is disappointing, but they pack Havana shisha in the bowls. If you go for dinner, the shisha is free Monday-Thursday. If not, then it is around 8-10 bucks. They sell hookahs there, too. Box of 3 Kings is 10 bucks flat with tax.

If you guys want to meet up, I would love to go. My schedule is hard to dance around though, so don't let me ruin it for the whole bunch!

JD: You better not let those 6350 miles get in the way of you attending! ;)

[quote name='bigmahlman']looks preaty damn good.   i need to pick up some  3 kings, so maybe ill check it out this week!

cant belive ive never been.  ive lived in clifton for 3 years now.[/quote]

I live just across the viaduct from you!

Yes, I am currently a Price Hill-ite. I neglect to mention it because after I mention this most people do not want to meet up. Ask DarthHookah. ;) At any rate, let me know what day you guys want to meet up next week and I'll see if I can cram it into my schedule with work and school. Peace!

There is an Indian restaurant in Cincinnati
which has a hookah bar, India Palace ( indiapalacecincy.com )
I've never been there but looks good on the web-site.

[quote name='Adi']There is an Indian restaurant in Cincinnati
which has a hookah bar, India Palace ( indiapalacecincy.com )
I've never been there but looks good on the web-site.[/quote]

Weird!! I've been there probably ten or so times and never even seen the hookahs, if I am thinking of the same place. I went to a hole in the wall place just across of Cincy State. Their buffet wasn't too good last time I went, but it was late.

I might check it out for lunch tomorrow!

[quote name='DarthHookah']Price Hill? oh my god, youre from there? you must be 100% pure douchebag!

heh, im kidding. we need to go down to that mejan place or whatever. ive never been to a hookah lounge.[/quote]

Mwahahaha!!!!

No, I'm not from there, but I've lived here for the past four years. I'm originally a HOOSIER. Oh yea, corn and firearms, baby!

Only, I didn't grow up on a farm and wasn't exposed to guns until I moved to Cincinnati when one morning I decided to go to Target World and rent a bunch of handguns with a few friends.

Darth, you really need to come to the Cincinnati meet up and chill with us!