Hallo

majoru

Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hi after registering.
I've smoked the hookah on and off for about a year now, and just bought my own (after I discovered the hookah café my friends and I visit closed due to the new smoking laws in Australia).
Is there anyone else on here in Australia who has any idea of where to buy shisha without getting it from the U.S.A. or the middle east and having to pay import taxes? Thanks :D

Yay for another Aussie on the board! I believe Benny and his gf *can't remember her name on here* is also from Australia... So they'd probably be able to help you more in this front

Ta for that, I actually work for Post, and we've had huge lumpy packages of tobacco come through before with no custom duties, just curious if there's any place closer to home to get it and save on shipping, but thankyou!

[quote name='majoru']Ta for that, I actually work for Post, and we've had huge lumpy packages of tobacco come through before with no custom duties, just curious if there's any place closer to home to get it and save on shipping, but thankyou![/quote]

Talk to benny!

He's one of your Australian brothers :) :) :)

And welcome to the forum!

JD

[quote name='majoru']Ta for that, I actually work for Post, and we've had huge lumpy packages of tobacco come through before with no custom duties, just curious if there's any place closer to home to get it and save on shipping, but thankyou![/quote]

Your going to need to find yourself a middle-eastern community of some sorts. Try your local arabic grocery the probably won't have the tobacco but probably will know where to get it from.