Any metalheads on here?

No Show

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I love heavy music...

Asesino are amazing. The band currently has 3 members. The singer/bassist is Tony from Static-X and is amazing in this band. Asesino's guitarist is Dino from Fear Factory and in fact the band Asesino was formed because Dino's stage name in the band Brujeria was Asesino meaning assasin in spanish. Their drummer is amazing as well. Asesino have two albums out, each with a different drummer and both drummers are very tallented artists.

I also love the metal band Scarlet. If anyone hasn't heard of them and would like to check them out I think their best albums are "Something To Lust About" and "Cult Classic" the music and the lyrics are so amazing to me.

also Ion Dissonance's first album "Breathing Is Irrelevant" is a very heavy and messy album but very well done. Just some all out crazy music that doesn't hold back what so ever.

Bleeding Through-amazing live
Through the Eyes of the Dead
Between the Buried and Me
Summers End
Unearth-not so great live
Walls of Jericho-singer is hot-don't care what anyone says
It Dies Today
As I Lay Dying
Bullet For My Valentine-amazing live
The Bled
Evergreen Terrace
Haste the Day
Black Dahlia Murder
I'm sure there is more...

Bleeding Through's old keyboardest Molly Street is a hottie! I never saw them in consert but if I would have I definitely would have bum rushed her, threw her over my shoulder and then would have just ran right out the door with her, lol. Molly Street is a gorgeous little girl.

Rammstein is the best in my opinion, their music is good and what they get up to on stage is just phenominal you wll never see a beter pyro band in your life! i mean even preforming in a burning coat is something above badass!

I agree with you evlspcmk... I looooove Rammstein. Infact, last night at work I was listening to their Reise, Reise album since I hardly ever listen to that album of theirs compared to their other albums. I love it! I really can't wait to see their new dvd.

fucking oath, ill get my coppy of volkerball in 2 days but im so excited about it ive been on youtube alot looing at ripped parts of it that people have posted and it only just makes me want it more. but yea reise reise isnt too bad but i prefer the older stuff like on herzelide album and their live DVDs like live aus berlin man that was a kick ass concert.

I love rammstein, but firstly I lost my rammstein CDs and secondly I feel like a poser sometimes listening to them cuz im not german.

I'm going to see disturbed and stonesour on the 9th in dallas. Drowning pool, three days grace, crossfade, army of anyone, nonpoint, and buckcherry are all going to be there, should be pretty cool.

why? i listen to american rock and im not american, some idiot white people listen to rap and theyre not black and teenage girls listen to backstreetboys and theyre not gay white males so why should listening to rammstein make you feel like a poser unless you take it to extremes and start wearing a traditional german outfit or a burning coat to school or something like that

*nods* I agree completely with evlspcmk. I have loved Rammstein's music ever since their Sehnsucht album came out but have never felt alienated listening to them... and in a huge way us that don't know how to speak german are lucky because we get to hear Till's voice is a completely different way than the ones that are fluid in speaking german... to hear him as another instrument... I love being able to consentrate on how he sings and pronounces all of his lyrics... it's truly amazing and I completely believe that they are one of the most tallented bands out there.

Besides Rammstein though, I love listening to quite a few bands that don't use the english language in their music even though english is all I truly know how to speak.

No one should ever feel wrong about anything that they listen to as long as they only listen to it because they want to.

I like to listen to good musicians , so I turned to melodic metal.
Favourite metal bands include
Kalmah ( sounds like Children of Bodom , only 3 times better)
Non Human Level ( band is almost unknown but you just HAVE to check it out)
Some power metal ( Dragonforce & Kamelot)
Oldschool ( Iron Maiden and Metallica)

I also like Dream theater and their supergroup Liquid Tension Experiment. If you like instrumental groups , you have to hear them. They are all fantastic musicians with years of experience performing for bands.

Arch Enemy
Children of Bodom
Kalmah
Iced Earth
Opeth
Symphony X
Watain
Deathspell Omega
Blood Red Throne
Amon Amarth
Morgion
Ulver
Blut Aus Nord
Spawn of Possession
Maudlin of the Well
Immolation
Demilich
Nokturnal Mortum
Graveland
Moonblood
Sacramentum
Summoning
Pantera
Slayer
Trivium
Mushroomhead
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Emperor
Dark Empire
Hypocrisy
Immortal
Mayhem
Entombed
Vader

I like metal. :wink:

I know I'm missing some so this is just a short list.