Dallas/Fort Worth Hookah Party Guest List

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea im going to build a website for the hookah party. Kinda tempated to make one for all partys everywhere, a place to allow people to plan, post directions, show off pics... hmm and a new idea is born :D

[quote name='steve']Hey scal did you track your case and will it get there by tomorrow  hope so have a great party and let me know when your case gets there[/quote]

Will do Steve! Like you said it should be here tomorrow and I can get EL off my arse about it!!! ;) Haha!!! Just teez'n ya EL! He was pretty patient the first month :)

[quote name='MN Hookah']I liked it EL, looked good, maybe we'll have to get you to put one together someday for a Minnesota get together.  I also found out from the site that Scalli lives 14 hours and 40 min away! Haha[/quote]

So you have 39 hours to get here bro!!! That's plenty of time!!! :)

[quote name='MN Hookah']I liked it EL, looked good, maybe we'll have to get you to put one together someday for a Minnesota get together.  I also found out from the site that Scalli lives 14 hours and 40 min away! Haha[/quote]

lol sure. and it wasnt supposed to look good XD it was just supposed to be functional, and not kill peoples printers :P

i dont have a printer so i have to bring my laptop with me :( too much effort... not really.... anways i wanted to tell you well done Evan.. its functional and if i had a printer i doubt it would kill it. i cant wait.... its been 2 days since ive smoked... we ran out of coals and ive tried everything i could possibly think of as a sub.

[quote name='Nicholae']i dont have a printer so i have to bring my laptop with me :( too much effort... not really.... anways i wanted to tell you well done Evan.. its functional and if i had a printer i doubt it would kill it. i cant wait.... its been 2 days since ive smoked... we ran out of coals and ive tried everything i could possibly think of as a sub.[/quote]

don't worry bro, I will print out the directions and you can pick them up when you get here!!! :) hehe!!!

[quote name='Nicholae']your a pirate... is there such thing as nice pirates? ive only seen pirates portayed as mean brutes.[/quote]

well technically, some be meaner than others. Me tryin to be a optomistic pirate and be one of the nicer ones ;)

wow, you do learn something everyday...*plus one intelligence point*. lookin forward to meeting everyone on sat. tomorrow im just going to play games to kill time after i get off work. so i doubt i will get on.

Shame I wont be able to get up there to your party, Scalli. sounds like things are really gonna be sweet..... I gotta spend the day gettin Mom's place winterized and spending time with her that afternoon. I'll have to settle with the Heat crowd that night. Hopefully everyones gonna make it down for that too.

Im gonna PM Scalli and EL my cell phone # in case there are any changes made during the day that I might need to know about.

WooooHooo!

[quote name='Lakemonster']Shame I wont be able to get up there to your party, Scalli. sounds like things are really gonna be sweet..... I gotta spend the day gettin Mom's place winterized and spending time with her that afternoon. I'll have to settle with the Heat crowd that night. Hopefully everyones gonna make it down for that too.

Im gonna PM Scalli and EL my cell phone # in case there are any changes made during the day that I might need to know about.

WooooHooo![/quote]

At least you will still be able to make Heat. So it's not a total loss.

Today is going to go by so effn slow. This has been such a long week, waiting for Saturday to finally get here.

damn damn damn, im not going to be able to make it, i will be there in spirit though. Scalli I would like to join you up at heat sometime before im off to the military though, think we could work out a 2 man party?

[quote name='Skimo']damn damn damn, im not going to be able to make it, i will be there in spirit though. Scalli I would like to join you up at heat sometime before im off to the military though, think we could work out a 2 man party?[/quote]

If you can get up here I can get us some people together bro. A lot of people like EL and not that far and I am sure they would not mind another night out ya know? Sorry you can't make it bro.