Electronic Hookah head roundup

PeterWar

Hi guys,

I've thought I would share my experience and some links regarding the different brands of hookah heads that you can find in the marked rights now:

Kelvin H1, H1 , H2, H6, HMAX hookah head (The H1 comes rebranded as sisha palace's, there are many other rebrandings).

The looks and works of the H1 are great, but the 900mAH battery and the 2x2ml cartomizers mean's shorter vaping sessions. From my experience with the H1, I recommend you guys buy the H6 instead (same great looks but much improved duration).

The only downside I can see is that there is no voltage regulation, I've seen some retail links saying that the operating voltage is 4.2V.

Square e-head:

Up until now, one of the most popular hookah heads. You can choose between three different colours. It comes with an 8ml tank and a 2200mAH battery. This e-head appears also to be sold under other names. I've bought one and will review it shortly.

POP30  (30W) Hookah head

With 30W and voltage regulator, seems very similar to the Square e-head, it comes, however with 4 cartomizers and you can select which two flavours you want to vape.

POP50 (50W) Hookah head

The bigger brother of the POP 30, they claim it to be the most powerful e-head.

POP Filrkin Hookah head

A hookah head that connects to an external battery.

Flux e-bowl

It comes with a huge 50ml tank and a nice 2800maH battery, does not appear to have a voltage regulator.

Fantasia e-bowl

Comes with their own cartridges, so probably you won't be able to mix your own e-liquids.

Feel free to add more! :)

• 2 months later...

After several months trying these e-hookah, I must say that the square e-head and the POP30 didn't life up to my expectations.

The vapor production is irregular, I think is a problem of the liquid not reaching the resistance coil properly, specially if the reservoir is half empty, also the build quality is bad, the Kelvin H1 is so much better in terms of build quality!

The downsides of the H1 are short battery life and small reservoirs, (the H6 or the HMAX might be better at that). The main problem is that these eheads have not kept up with mods, I have a Yihi SX Mini M with temp control and the vaping experience is SO MUCH BETTER.... it's quite sad because I miss my hookah.

After several months trying these e-hookah, I must say that the square e-head and the POP30 didn't life up to my expectations.

The vapor production is irregular, I think is a problem of the liquid not reaching the resistance coil properly, specially if the reservoir is half empty, also the build quality is bad, the Kelvin H1 is so much better in terms of build quality!

The downsides of the H1 are short battery life and small reservoirs, (the H6 or the HMAX might be better at that). The main problem is that these eheads have not kept up with mods, I have a Yihi SX Mini M with temp control and the vaping experience is SO MUCH BETTER.... it's quite sad because I miss my hookah.

​Not to mention, no setting up or cleaning up a hookah! That's what I love so much about my vaping- my busy life just doesn't allow me to dedicate the time necessary to hookah these days.

• 6 years later...

The electronic hookah head is a combination of a traditional hookah smoking experience and the convenience of a vape pen. E-hookah head is a type of vaping device that can be used in a traditional hookah bowl. The vapor travels through your hookah just as a regular hookah session. Simply fill the ehead with liquid or vape juice, and place it on top of the hookah. You can share the hookah hose with your friends and enjoy the delicious flavor. This hookah alternative requires less preparation and takes up less time to clean up. You can enjoy the same great flavors without the traditional flavored tobacco.