Doge V2 by Congrevape

fcbayern

Review of a Doge V2 I purchased with my own money for my own personal use. I am just giving my honest opinion of the piece.

So I was stoked to finally find this piece in stock somewhere, and was even more stoked when it came in vapemail. My first impression was "what a badass atty". Everything from the packaging to the presentation, to the finish work was phenomenal. The quality that goes into this piece is exceptional, and you can tell the second you pick it up. and for lees than $50 bucks!

I washed the atty off, no machine oil to speak of really, but just in case, and begin my build.As I build on the deck I fall deeper in love. Building on this deck is a dream. Nice solid posts with huge post holes can accommodate just about any crazy twisted wire setup you can throw at it. It even comes with a SS center post and SS screw for those who prefer not to vape copper. The screw heads are large flat type heads, super easy to tighten down.

As I am finishing off my build I am in ATTY heaven. The build I put in was a dual parralel .26 5 wrap macro coil (my standard for most cloud chasing type atty's). The build ohms out at .20. As I am wicking the build I notice the juice well could be a bit deeper but no biggie, its deep enough. I get her juiced up ready to go.

When I go to put the top cap on I notice there is a problem. The cap hit my coils. Now I have done this build a billion times and never had an issue. I check my build just to be sure everything is correct, and it is. The problem is the AFC ring is hitting my coils. So I smoosh over my coils just to get the cap on and get a vape. I take my first hit, and there is literally no airflow at all. Again I check. Again I find my build is completely covering the AFC holes. More coil smooshing and cotton mashing and finally I can get a decent pull.

As far as performance goes its a beast once you figure out her quirks. Clouds I mean CLOUDS FOR DAYS. Vapor production is excellent, and flavor isn't half bad either. The air injection hole does seem to cool the vapor somewhat and is a sweet feature. One drawback I did notice about this bad boy was that it does get hot. Since the entire piece is SS and has no fins, the mouthpiece can get hot. Now its weird because it doesn't like get hot right away when you are vaping. It seems to get hot after you set it down. Kind of like if the heat from the deck is dissipating throughout the entire atty. What happens if you chain vape every 30secs to 60secs, when you pick it back up and put it to your lips "its fucking hot".

TO sum it all up, The Doge V2 is a very high quality atty for a great price. The 2 drawbacks I found were: #1 the top cap doesn't have enough room under the hood for my building style (the picture below shows that the thick AFC ring takes up a lot of room inside the top cap) and #2 The top cap tends to get hot between pulls. The performance is absolutely phenomenal, this piece is well worth every penny I paid for it.