help a brother-man out!

Howdy morning gang. I want to smoke my new samples so bad but I feel like aminal poop. Anyone out there with any home remidies for blocked up sinuses? I mean the pain in my maxilaries are about to make my teeth rocket out. Can't enjoy anything right now. I know you all are pretty enterprising bunch.
MR Bubble

howdy mr-get your butt to a doctor there is no good home treatment for those guys you have in your head only penicillin will kill them when it gone so far that you feel it in your teeth-trust me i got that stuff every winter since i got a punch and broke my nose once in time(no i didnt deserve it)fix some good antibiotics and you will feel better in a day or two-and if you must smoke i recommend nakhla mint
sincerly Dr Mabuse

Thanks a lot gang. I'm popping Sudafed right now. I think alen's advice will be the course of action I take. I have a retirement physical on the 30th and will bring it up there if it hasn't settled down. I wish I had some mint to try.
MR Bubble

[quote name='alen'] oh sorry but do you have any remedies for the guys in my head[/quote]
Just don't make any sudden moves, be agreeable with them, read "How to Win Friends and Influence People," and never, NEVER run with scissors in your hand.
MR Bubble