Any Civ Fans Here?

DrSmokes

I've been a Civ junky since about Civ2. I just saw the trailer for the new one coming out! Looks like it is finally going to be a bit different this time around (although 5 was different from the rest).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2grKk4Fv0k

I'm surprised no one here plays it. It's perfect for playing and smoking hookah. All you need is the mouse so you can always be holding on to the hose (sounds dirty....and it is ;) ).

I'm a total junkie for that game! I'm really excited for this iteration, and I think your right, it will be nice to see some real change happening in the game. While 4 to 5 was a change, it felt more like a game mechanics change to me, which is great because it plays amazing...but man, I have always felt like once I get the space program win, I should actually get to go to space!

• Upvote 1

Always wanted to check them out but never did. However based of that trailer I really want to pick this game up

• 4 weeks later...

*nerds out silently*

I am literally excited for this new game they are doing, but I am hoping they will fix the multiplayer aspect of the game that they messed up on with Civ5 (the desyncs and terrible lag)

• Upvote 1

*nerds out silently*

I am literally excited for this new game they are doing, but I am hoping they will fix the multiplayer aspect of the game that they messed up on with Civ5 (the desyncs and terrible lag)

Oh, you mean you don't like waiting 5 minutes each turn?  B)