Blackberry

Chreees

Post your reviews for Tangiers Burley Blackberry here. Please start your review with Tangiers Burley Blackberry so that others can use the search engine and find it easily. Any non-review posts will be edited out by the mods.

Tangiers Blackberry - Flavor #v59 (Burley)

Disclaimer: I received this flavor through a sampling from Eric and did not pay for this flavor. I strongly value integrity and believe that this process is essential to what makes Tangiers so great. With that, honesty from the members in these samplings help to ensure that consumers are informed and show a great deal of appreciation for the consumer. In sum, I want to delineate any potential bias upfront. I have confidence that this will reinforce the great service that Tangiers has consistently offered in the past and create a stronger product line for customers in the future.

Acclimation Status: Rich berry aroma upon opening package. Did not appear necessary to acclimate. I have not had acclimation issues with Noir but have predominantly stuck to Kashmir based and floral flavors in the past. What is interesting with this flavor is that the smell was like someone had placed a handful of blackberries right under my nose.

Equipment: Standard Syrian with Tangiers Mini Phunnel (~28 grams). Packed loosely over the rim and compressed with foil. Holes poked moderately large with a cabob stick. Bowl was heated with two Coconara cubes in fifteen-minute rotations around the bowl.

Cut/Consistency: The cut is similar to noir albeit slightly more dry. There was a nice ratio of juice to the actual tobacco and did not appear to be any dryness. No dye or bulky stems. The product had a very similar cut to that of Tangiers Noir.

The Experience: Cloud production was solid with what was to be expected. What really was amazing with this flavor was the pure Blackberry flavor produced. The burley line is assumed to have higher nicotine content but I was unable to notice a difference in buzz. I have smoked this flavor five times now and friends of mine said they felt a significant difference in buzz with this line. That being said, the flavor itself is what makes Tangiers Blackberry so great. If I wanted to get a hookah flavor that most replicated blackberries then this would definitely be it. Something that makes this flavor so enjoyable is that it does not feel “candy-ish” or synthetic. The balance between the tobacco and the flavoring is perfect. I feel optimistic for the Burley line if all of the flavors are as pronounced and feel as real as Tangiers Blackberry. It was helpful having previous experience with Noir Blackberry since it has provided me with a baseline for comparison. A significant difference that I have noticed between Blackberry Noir and Blackberry Burley is that the Burley does not have quite as many of the tobacco undertones. Further, Blackberry Burley is straight flavor. I want to clarify that the flavor has never been overwhelming in my sessions. I honestly cannot imagine a more accurate flavor representation of Blackberry.

Rating: 10/(10). This flavor is seriously awesome if you are looking for a good berry to have in your rotation. I would highly recommend this flavor.