Embers Hookah Lounge - Titusville Fl

Addison Roberts

Embers… Let me start off by rating this place…  I would say its about 7/10. The place is great.. Hookahs are awesome… Special flavors… Cheap.. 13.00 ea person ( I get in free cause I know the owner and take my own hookah and homemade shisha up there). The only negatives they have is that they play pretty shitty music and they advertise for the wrong kind of people in our town… Card games like some kind of dungeons and dragons and some zombie card game… Music that does not go with the crowd.. Currently they are going down hill being they just opened 5 months ago and sadly it won't last. If they changed it up by turning it into a club instead of getting a license to sell beer and wine they would make pretty good money. They have the attraction but everyone feels it has gotten boring sadly including me… I go up there and hang out pay 13.00 for the hell of it and smoke all you can smoke Social Smoke and Fumari but just can't stand some of the people in there…

• 1 month later...

First off I first rated this hookah bar as a 7/10 for their weird card games, music choice, and lack of popularity in my age group. Since january my opinion has change significantly. They started selling beer and now have a karaoke night. They are packed almost every day and night and are now talked about throughout the community. They raised their non smokers fee to $5.00 but thats because of the liquor license. They also started selling hookah's (lil mya's) and different fumari and Social Smoke shisha's along with fantasia hookah pens and misc hookah parts. If I need shisha on the spot I go here now and same with coals and what not. Now I would rate this hookah bar a 9/10