New Job

KnightHawk63

Well I finally found a new place to work that will actually give me 35-40 hours a week. My old maintenance job at JC Penney only did 20 hours a week, which barely covered bills, so I've been suffering for a few months now since I had taken it. But it was the better alternative then getting 10-15 hours a week during the dead season of retail. I now work in the kitchen in a local restaurant, dishwasher, food prep, stock and rotation, cleaning, catering, salad bar. It's a lot of stuff but the people are really nice and we all get along very well. I knew most of the staff already because the restaurant is a bar at night and I go out every Friday with friends there. It's rather enjoyable when it's slower because you're allowed to take breaks and eat haha. My bi-weekly income is going to double now that I have taken this job and there is opportunities for me to move up to higher positions (chef and waiter) but currently those spots are filled (probably won't be openings anytime soon). Anyway I can definitely catch up on bills with this new job and maybe even sneak in the Syrian I've been wanting to get ;)

• 4 weeks later...