Absinthe

Chreees

Tangiers Noir Absinthe

Hookah: Turkish Tokel Canary Hookah on Syrian Trumpet Vase.
Bowl: Kasbah Male Phunnel Bowl (shortened).
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy-Duty.
Hose: Nammor Fretted Hose (red).
Coals: Coconaras (two).
Base Liquid: Water.

Appearance: Standard Tangiers cut and look.
Nicotine: 0.3%.
Base: Molasses.
Smell: Minty anise or licorice.
Taste: Pretty much just like it smells.
Smoke: Bangin' clouds.
Buzz: Meh, Noir hardly buzzes me these days.
Duration: 2 Hours.

Purchased From: Sample from Eric.

Overall: 8/10.

So I finally got to smoke this flavor. Got into my storage unit and found the box I had stored my tobaccy in, and went over to a friend's house. We watched Resident Evil: Retribution and smoked hookah. I set up
two: Tangiers Burley Static Starlight, and Tangiers Noir Absinthe. The Absinthe is a good smoke, but I just don't think it's something I would buy again. I'm not a big anise/licorice fan. I got a lot more of a mint
flavor than I was expecting. I liked it, and so did my wife. Overall though, my wife preferred the Static Starlight, and our guy friends enjoyed the Absinthe more. tongue.png In conclusion, I think it you like anise and/or mint, this flavor is for you. It's done well, but just isn't my cup of tea.

Tangiers Noir Absinthe

Hookah:
 Tripple Weat Temsaah on Syrian Trumpet Vase.
Bowl: Medium Phunnel.
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy-Duty.
Hose: KM AS.
Coals: GC.
Base Liquid: Water.

Appearance: Standard Tangiers cut and look.
Nicotine: 0.3%.
Base: Molasses.
Smell: Minty anise or licorice.
Taste: Pretty much just like it smells.
Smoke: Bangin' clouds.
Buzz: None.
Duration: 6 Hours.

Purchased From: Sample from Eric.

Overall: 10/10.

I rarely give reviews; I feed they are very subjective and in general not very helpful. For Absinthe, however, I decided to make an exception as I haven’t  enjoyed a Tangiers flavor as much in a very long time. The anise flavor is not overpowering; on the contrary, it is very subtle. The mint is also not overpowering. This was truly a pleasant smoke. In fact, I enjoyed so much that the next day I ordered 3 packs. I will put this flavor out there my other favorite Tangiers flavors (K-Apple and BP). I definitivelyrecommend this flavor to everybody looking to smoke something non-fruity.