Wtb: Kaloud Lotus, Tangiers Melon Blend (In Bulk If You Have It)

punkonjunk

Hey, if someone bought one and isn't super happy, I'll pay 30 bucks for it. If you only paid the 25 for the preorder, that's a steal, eh? profit on something you didn't like. Been reading a lot of reviews, I really want to try one out; I get really frustrated when a hole pops too big, or the foil rips and breaks the seal right after I finish pokin' holes.

Also melon blend. Noir is the name for the "original" yellow label, right? I stopped smoking hookah for like a year or so and suddenly there are all these new things. Birquq now with melon is good, but it's not as great as the original melon blend, which i'm having trouble finding large stock of. I'd like to buy between 1-5kg, but preferably from only 1 or 2 people, so shipping doesn't ruin the whole, getting it cheap. If you have too much or a surplus, let me know the price.

I've never traded here before, and I've not a ton of posts, but I've lurked forever. Posting more actively lately, and I'm fine with paying first if you're trusted/have good reviews, or however you want to do it.