Shisha And Blue And Gold 10" Base For Sale.

Its that time again and i gotta sell off some more of my shisha and my spare backup base which i never used yet. The base i'd sell for 24$ shipped.

and I have 3 250g unopened Nahkla Flavors that im selling for 12$ each and 1 100gram tin of Social Smoke Passion fruit  for 8$ Discount available if you buy everything (all for 60$ shipped)

If you are local to the NYC area you qualify for an extra discount because i save on shipping and can just deliver it myself. 

Nak Flavors are: 250g Sweet Melon (1 of my personal favs)

Nak 250g  orange

Nak Mizo   250g   Lychee 

Social smoke Passion fruit 100g  

you can get any nak flavor for 12+ shipping or just get everything here for 60$ shipped and save if your local you can get it all for $50 

Or you can get all the shisha for 45$ shipped if you want any single flavor and the base i can let that go for 35$ shipped 

Guess ill bump this any of the above nak flavors are gonna be 10$ each plus shipping and the base is gonna be 20 shipped. SS Passion-fruit is still gonna be 8$ . However Bulk discounts are available. I  can ship everything for 50$.  Or just the 3 boxes of nak for 35$ or just the pretty unused Base for 20 shipped! If no 1 will be interested ill just sell it locally. Thank all of you for your considerations. :-) 

for 10$ more i can throw in an Electric Charcoal or E-coal. Note this e-coal  was used couple times. I used it myself :-) its good for a small sized bowl. 

Well 1 last bump im offering to sell all that shisha for 35$ shipped 3 250g boxes of Nak and 1 100g box of Social smoke. if no 1 wants it ill sell it locally by the end of the week :-) have a good one guys :-)