27" Nour Syrian For Sale W Base Tray

Well as much as i love this hookah and don't want to part with her i have too. 

However Sub-Zero has 1st dibs if he changes his mind or this sale falls through other offers will be considered. 

Just the pipe and base tray is going for 110 + shipping 

I'm also offering to sell her in a special package. Nour Pipe, Base Tray, all accessories, carrying bag plus two 250 gram packs of Nakla (1 mizo blueberry, 1 Nahkla sweet melon) and one 250g pack of Tangiers Noir Cane Mint, and 1 250g pack of Amaren gold apple pie tobacco. (1 kilo of shisha total) and choice of Nammor or SS Pro Lounge Hose for $175 shipping included. 

Sorry someone already made an agreement with me. Sale will go down tomorrow. If it falls thought ill let you know. Also I'm not selling just the tray im selling this pipe and tray in 1 of 2 packages read above to see the available options. But as of now its pending sale so sorry :-(

If it gets sold or sale falls through i will update right away. 

Thank you for your interest. 

If you don't sell the package deal, I'd be interested in the hoses and maybe some tobacco.

Me as well

NOUR + Base Tray accessory package  SOLD!

Sub-Zero hope you enjoy it let me know how everything is and i forgot to tell you you don't need a small edgy you have a small Syrian with your hookah also Let me know how the Amaren Gold shisha tastes someone told me its an apple pie type flavor. Anyways hope everything is to your liking :-) and because were so close and you and your gf are both cool maybe we should all chill some-time. 

Thank you for your business. 

Everybody else thank you for your interest.