Pina Colada

theotherone31415

Fantasia Pina Colada

Setup: 28" Egyptian 3 hose

Coals: 33mm 3 Kings, i think i used 5 of them...

Bowl: Medium Phunnel

Appearance: VERY Juicy, kinda small cut

Smell: Very much like Pina Colada. overwhelming even, i've ordered it twice and both times i smell it through the box it's mailed in
Smoke: Not super thick but thick

Flavor: Like it smelled. never faded.

Buzz: I got a headache. because....i smoked for 2.5 hours

Duration: Never burned, never got harsh, flavor never faded, only smoke. Smoked it for about 2.5 hours

Overall: 9/10 ; thicker smoke would be nice

this review can be applied to Fantasia Pink Lemonade, Peach Fuzzy Navel, and Blueberry. the only difference is i used exoticas for the blueberry and got thicker smoke with Pink Lemonade (my absolute favorite shisha ever) and with the blueberry. honestly, this stuff is incredible. The one complaint i may have is that all the flavors i've smoked smell and taste "fake." Im gonna give Tangiers the benefit of the doubt because I've never tried it but people say that stuff tastes like the fruit it's named after. Fantasia is more like, you can tell what it's supposed to be, but it's just much fruitier and much more in-your-face. Pink lemonade is exactly like pink lemonade though. Still, i like this aspect of the flavoring so it's only a plus for me

• 5 months later...
Fantasia Pina Colada

Setup: Mya Acrylic, Mod Egyptian bowl, Romman Lemonwood coals

Appearance: Sorta starbuzz in nature, red and sloppy (red?? for Pina Colada??)

Smell: Very strong hint of coconut

Flavor: Good flavor, tastes just like a pina colada should taste like

Smoke: Medium clouds, bigger with more heat

Buzz: none

Overall: probably 6 out of 10, it was a decent smoke, worth trying, but not something I plan on ever keeping in the rotation.

• 7 months later...
FANTASIA PINA COLADA

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl, tin foil and 2 Exotica coals

Smell: sickeningly sweet pineapple with a little coconut

Smoke: flavor starts out small, as do the clouds…but grows into decent clouds

Taste: This tastes just like the drink, but without any rum flavoring. Right off the bat you get strong pineapple taste and then the coconut kicks in. Can't say it ALWAYS tastes like a pina colada drink, but it does most of the time. The pineapple is stronger than the coconut. NO chemical taste at all. I'm impressed with how they nailed the mixture of coconut and pineapple flavors so well.

Rating: 7.5/10 – this is a very sweet shisha, a little too sweet sometimes, but it DOES taste like what it says it is (unlike some of Fantasia's other flavors). I took off points because it really is too sweet for my taste. Edited by SilverK