Orange

mushrat

Hookahhookah Orange

It smelled great, and while the liquid was very thin, as opposed to the thicks sticky mess of say an AF Esk Appple, it lasted a good long session. Over an hour and still going with a decent flavour. Granted it dropped off noticible after about 45 minutes, the flavour was still going at an hour +. I recall back when I was one of the few people who didn't complain of the serious flavour loss inside of the first half hour. I'd put the staying power as on par with some of the Al Amir I've gotten recently.The flavour wasn't Orange soda like the Starbuzz (a really nice smoke in its own right), or the Ornage candy, slightly chemical taste of Nakhla (also not a bad smoke mind you). Have you ever had Schwepps Bitter Orange Soda? THATS what it reminded me of. Kind of a natural orange with that peel zest/acidic oily kinda taste. It was very nice to smoke.Easy to manage heat wise with my screen and wind cover, NOT the all in one thing, great smoke density.A little expensive for a 50g, but I'll be smoking this one again soon.