Fruit Punch

xpimpitox

Hookah Hookah Fruit Punch

Smell/Flavor: very strong smell. smelled like real fruit instead of just candy. the flavor was just the same even stronger. tasted kinda shitty but i warmed up to it after 5 mins then it was excellent.

Cut: very different than your average shisha. looked like wet pipe tobacco.

Smoke: semi thick but not too thin. coulda been thicker.

Buzz: this shit actually got me buzzin a tad despite it containin a lot of water

Amount(approx)/Duration: man this was the let down. it only smoked for about 30 mins before the flavor went to shit. not happy with that.

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian w/MYA Cloisonne Hose.

Bowl: Standard egyptian.

Foil/Screen: double foil (my foil is thin)

Coal/Amount: total of 3 canary coals. started with 2 added a 3rd worked wonders.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 6/10. once the flavor and smoke got goin, it was excellent. not candylike at all tasted like a real fruit cocktail which i enjoyed. loses points for duration. id pick some up in the future.

• 1 year later...
HookahHookah Tropical Fruit

Setup: 32?in Egyptian
Base: Ice, water, milk
Foil: Single layer reynolds heavy duty foil
Coal: 1 3Kings (40mm)

Cut: Like it says on the tub, it has no stems and is finely cut. It was not at all juicy, it had a hint of wetness, very little mind you.

Smell: It smelled like a tropical-ish smell, more candy like than real fruit smell.

Taste: Just as the smell it had a real candied "Tropical Fruit" flavor to it, for me this really turned me off. I couldn't handle no more than a few puffs. After that I was just smoking it just to keep my girlfriend company while she did it and to practice my O's. Really candied flavor.

Smoke: Medium amount of smoke, the occasional misty-ish (but it was due to my heat management)

Buzz: I got a big buzz, but only on account that the smell and the flavor gave me a headache (after smelling it) prior to smoking it.

Time: 30 minutes (I just couldn't handle the smell or flavor, it just kept making my headache worse)

Overall: 1/10 I don't know if I just happen to have a bad flavor out of their lineup, but it is for sure that I will not come back to this brand. The smell gave me a headache and the fake candy taste is just gross.

• 1 month later...
Hookah Hookah Fruit Punch:

Setup: 32" Lunar 2 Hose Rotator, Egyptian clay bowl, Starlight Coals, Cold Water in Base. Liquid 1 inch above stem.

Cut/Smell: Orange leaves, moist not drippy. NO STEMS:) Very Fine cut.

Smoke: Medium thick smoke - Very smooth. Not harsh at all, unless you have too much coal.

Buzz: None

Flavor: The flavor at first was kind of weak, then things picked up. I got a slight Hawaiian Punch after taste. There was another flavor undertone, but I cant describe it too well, not too noticible.

Overall: 7/10 - smoke could've been a LIL thicker. Flavor was subtle, but good. Not going to buy a tub of this shisha. sad.gif

• 2 years later...
[size=2][size=2][b][color="#1C2837"]HookahHookah [/color][color="#FF0000"]Fruit Punch[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#1C2837][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#1C2837][/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]Coals:[/size][/b][size=2][size=2] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smell: [/b][color=#1C2837]Fruit Punch Gatorade[/color][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Taste:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Tastes like fruit punch Gatorade, only its milder and less sweet.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] None. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Duration:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Overall satisfaction: [/b][color=#1C2837][size=2]7/10[/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837]. It definitely delivers what you expect, it smells and tastes like fruit punch. That being said, I don't think fruit punch is the best shisha flavor, I prefer citrus flavors.[/color][/size][/color][/size]