HookaH-HookaH: Raspberry

Hookah: 22" Aladdin Twist Single Hose
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Coals: 1 Three Kings
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: Cold water

Cut: Thin cut with watery juice.

Smell: Smelled like raspberry candy.

Flavor: Tasted like raspberries. Very flavorful. Possibly the best raspberry shisha I've had.

Smoke: Decent amount of smoke.

Buzz: none

Longevity: Was good for 40 minutes, then flavor turned bad. Not sure if it was the tobacco, the coal, or the setup. I did move the hookah while lit, I may have bumped some ash into the bowl.

Rating: 8/10

Next Up: Rose

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hookah Hookah Raspberry

Setup: same as above

Appearance: almost the same as the melon only red instead of brown really fine cut, and still moist

Smell: Awesome like a raspberry tootsie pop

Taste: was on the weak side tasted close to the smell though which i was happy about.

Smoke: we only packed a small bowl but it lasted about a half hour it was decent once we got the coal right, nice thick clouds.

overall good flavor would buy again

• 1 year later...
[size="4"]HookahHookah [color="#8b0000"]Raspberry
[/color][/size]
[b]Hookah:[/b] Mys style chinese model.
[b]Bowl:[/b] modern
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] GNHD
[b]Hose:[/b] Standard Mya
[b]Coals:[/b] 3K quicklights
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Long, stringy cut, very dry. Almost like short thin seaweed.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.05%
[b]Smell:[/b] A raspberry maybe mixed with very dark chocolate, a bitter unsweet raspberry.
[b]Taste:[/b] Like those chololate balls you throw down to crack open and eat, raspberry flavored. But with some sort of dust, or dryness element mixed in. Very unappetizing.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Medium to medium small clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
Duration: About 45 minutes, this was very dry, and the shot I purchased was very shallow.
[b] [/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b] A local vendor

[b]Overall: [/b] I'm giving this a 2/10 because I think 2 points should be given for at least doing what it's supposed to do. One for being tobacco, and another for conjuring smoke. And have SOMEWHAT of a flavor definition. Very bitter, dark, dusty raspberry. Made me almost nauseus. Not a fan at all.