Rose

ColibriDon

Fumari Rose!

Setup:

30" Nour with 3 cocos and room temperature water (about 75 degrees) in the base with a Namoor hose.

Review

Alright, lets start with the smell. It smells like a wonderful bouquet of roses! It reminds me of my Mom's rose gardens she used to grow around our house.

Now for the flavor, first off let me say that not everybody likes floral flavors. Several of my friends just don't like floral flavors and they just don't try them anymore; this is a bit like saying, "I hate all soda" in my opinion but to each his own. Now that that is out of the way, I can get to the meat of the issue, the flavor. It's wonderful. It has a very nice rose flavor on the draw followed by a lovely sweet flavor that is unique to rose flavored shisha on the exhale.

As demonstrated by my friends, this is a love/hate flavor. If you love it, you'll want to smoke it all the time...like me. If you hate it, you will probably want no part of it. This is a treat that I enjoy once a week and due to Fumari's very high price, it's all most people can afford. That being said, if you are willing to shell out the cash, you will get a very flavorful smoke that holds it's flavor for 2+ hours.

For clouds, this will depend on heat management but I always (Not an exaggeration) get very full clouds that are sure to impress. Each cloud is full of that lovely, aromatic rose flavor.

Overall, this flavor gets a 10/10. It's perfect. There is nothing about this flavor I don't like. This and Tangiers Sour are my favorite flavors and I urge everyone to try this flavor at least once. smile.gif