austinthecity

Brand and Flavor: Fumari Passion Fruit

Shisha Cut: Short cut, very juicy, very few stems

Hookah Type: 28" blue marble KM

Duration: hour 15

Bowl: small funnel w/ mod

Foil / Screen: reynolds HD foil

Coal / Amount: 3 33m 3K QL's to start, and 3 to finish

Smoke: VERY thick smoke. the smoke thickness and consistency was equal to SB. I used ice in the base

Buzz: mild/medium

Smell / Flavor: smelled like a mix of fruits. the taste was the same. it tasted like AW fruits tobacco, except not as sharp (a good thing). the quality of the taste was good, and lasted the whole time.

Rating (1 to 10): 8/10

Other Comments: This tobacco is VERY heat tolerant. I plopped 3 coals on in a triangle and didn't have to move them AT ALL. When they were done, I tried to pick them up and ash them, but they were dust. I then placed 3 more in the opposite triangle. If tangier's heat management skill = 10, fumari = 1.

• 10 months later...
Fumari Passionfruit

Set up: Same as above, but with plain water

Cut: Same as above

Smell: It had a tropical smell, not really a passionfruit smell

Taste: I was very dissatisfied! It did not taste like passionfruit to me or my wife. Passionfruit is one of my favorite fruits (I eat them about once a week) This shisha had a good tropical taste, but hardly any passionfruit

Smoke: Same as above

Buzz: Not really

Duration: I stopped at 45 mins

Overall: 6/10! As stated in the "Taste" section, there was no strong passionfruit taste. A big let down for me! I' hoping tangiers will taste more like passionfruit!

• 3 years later...
[b]Fumari [color=#ff8c00]Passion Fruit[/color][/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Basha
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Alcan HD
[b]Hose:[/b] Nogoom
[b]Coals:[/b] Razan
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut, very few stems, very juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] A tart, yet sweet, creamy fruit smell. I'm not super familiar with passion fruit, so it might be correct.
[b]Taste:[/b] A much weaker version of the smell.
[b]Smoke: [/b]Medium Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Minimal
[b]Duration:[/b] 2 Hours
[b]Purchased From:[/b] 5starhookah

[b]Overall: [/b]6/10 If the taste was stronger, it would be an 8. I found this flavor didn't have much of the chemical undertones of some of the other flavors, which was nice, but the flavor is very weak to me.