Nectarine

Kalutika

ROMMAN Nectarine

Hardware: 26 inch Comet Rotator. Ultimate combo bowl. Standard quicklights.

Base Liquid: Cold water withe ice.

Cut: Small to medium cut. Golden brown. Juicy as all hell. A few stems but nothing major.

Aroma: A very citrusy nectarine.

Taste: Beautiful. Nice and strong. Not quite the perfect nectarine but I loved it. It was citrusy and sweet with the peachy character that a nectarine has.

Smoke: Good clouds.

Buzz: Slight

Duration: 1 hour. Again a light packing.

Overall: I am very happy. This flavor is one of the reasons that I made an order of new flavors. Great flavor and very refreshing.

9/10

• 3 months later...
Romman Nectarine

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut a few stems, Typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Like Nectarines I think
Taste: Reminded me of nectarines, not sure it's 100% accurate, but it was good
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Average
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall:
8/10 Not the best Romman flavor but it's still good. Not my cup of tea but it's pretty good. If you like nectarines, I am sure you will like this tobacco. Even though I don't eat nectarines, this was a really good flavor and a great smoke

• 2 months later...
Romman Necterine

Alright this is my first post but I've been smoking for about a year just got my first hookah a week ago with five romman flavors

Setup: MYA Bambino, small phunnel bowl, MYA hose, 1 AF quick lite broken in half and 1 fumari coal arrange in a triangle, tin foil with a make shift tin foil wind cover.

Appearance: medium cut, a couple of stems but that doesnt bother me, with a descent amount of juice

Smell: Awesome smell almost like a tangerine smell but really good.

Smoke: Actually quite thick but i think that is the lemon mixed with it

Flavor: OMG.. i squeezed 1/4 a lemon into the water and ice then put the peel in the water but sprinkled a little into the tabacco itself its so good if u have ever had fresh necterines with lemon its tastes just like that i've been hitting on it for about 20 minutes and it keeps getting better its making my mouth water

Buzz: amazing im kinda a light wieght when its comes to a buzz off of hooka so im buzzed off my ass lol

Liquid in base: like i metioned before ice, water, and squeezed lemons.

Lenght of Smoke: 2 hours

Overall rating: 9/10 the smoke isnt as thick as Al Faker but still really good taste i recommend putting a little lemon in all fruity tabacco