Strawberry

xpimpitox

Romman Strawberry

Smell/Flavor: Damn i loved the smell! Pur strawberry goodness! Flavor was such a huge let down i almost cried :(. naw but it tasted craptacular.

Cut: dry and semi fine cut.

Smoke: wayyy tooo thin even with added heat.

Buzz: it got me a nice lil buzz throughout.

Amount(approx)/Duration: i hear romman can smoke for a long time but due to the taste being as bad as it was i smoked for about 20 mins.

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian w/MYA Cloisonne Hose.

Bowl: Egyptian standard

Foil/Screen: double foil (my foil is thin)

Coal/Amount: total of 3 canary coals. started with 2 added a 3rd worked wonders.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 4/10. ouch i know. i smoked romman before and hated it. decided to give it another try and well my thoughts about romman stand. unless i go to a lounge and thats all the serve, i wont be smoking romman anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
[b]Romman Strawberry[/b]

Setup: MYA QT S-Class, standard MYA bowl, MYA hose, 1.5 3Kings, bowl screen

Appearance: medium cut, only one stem in the whole 50g pack. Decent amount of juice.

Smell: Definitely the best part of this tobacoo. Positively [i]reeked[/i] of strawberry!

Smoke: Not particularly thick, but not terrible. This was my first hookah session in a few years, so I'll chalk this one up to poor heat management.

Flavor: Smell and appearance are nothing without flavor. In this regard, I was extremely disappointed. Romman Strawberry tastes like plastic with a hint of sweetness. I smoked for about 45 min before calling it quits. My roommates like it, but I won't be buying this flavor anytime soon.

Overall: Considering both the aesthetic values of this particular package and my own noobness, I'm willing to try other Romman flavors. Strawberry, however, is a definite thumbs down. :cry:

Score: 4/10

• 2 years later...
Romman Strawberry

Hookah:
Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard Mya
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, moist and slightly sticky, typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Strawberry Candy
Taste: Just like it smells
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 I am not a big candyish flavor fan, but as far as they go this one is tops. Taste better than others in the same vain like Al Fakher. If you like Super Sweet Strawberry with a Candy Taste, this is the shisha for you.