Lemon

mushrat

Romman Lemon

The Romman lemon looked like i've come to expect of romman. Aboout the same stickyness, wet but not drenched.
Nice smoke density. As good as anything else i've smoked.
Nice crisp lemon flavour. Not the lemon drop/lemon fresh pledge taste of the Naklah (with i thinks is still a nice smoke) but more of a real lemon taste. A nice change from the syrupy HH melon or af esk apple (2 excellent smokes) I've smoked most recently.
Quick buzz that mellowed rapidly into a generally warm feeling with no impairment.
No tacks...very smooth.
High satisfaction level. Smoked it for about 45 min to an hour, put it up to something else and didn't feel cheated.
May have to get some more to keep around for that occasional palate cleaning smoke.

• 1 year later...
Romman Lemon

I don't know if I got a bad batch or what, but when I ordered my hookah from hookah-shisha, I picked lemon as one of my flavors, and I threw it out after two attempted bowls. The smoke was really, really harsh and there was little to no lemon taste. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a heat management or equipment issue, because other flavors have been fine out of this hookah.

Even if it was just a bad batch, I will not buy again to find out. I can't even give it a proper review because I was not able to smoke this for more than 10 minutes.

• 9 months later...
Romman Lemon

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut, no stems. Typical Romman Cut
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: honey & Glycerin
Smell: Lemony, but not too strong
Taste: Like Lemonheads the candy
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: None, I have been smoking all night
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 Wasn't sure what to expect, or if even if I could handle this solo. It was good. The flavor wasn't over the top sour. Reminds me of Hookah Hookah Lemonade but with more of a kick. I really enjoyed it. Next time I will smoke with a few drops of lemon juice on it to knock the flavor up and notch and the clouds!

• 3 years later...
[b]Romman lemon[/b]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"] standard Egyptian [/color][/font]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: cocos[/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: Dark and squishy, not overly wet, few stems here and there, typical romman cut[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]like an artificial lemon [/color][/font]
[b]Taste: Taste like a lemony aftertaste but not so much in the smoke itself[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] good[/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] good[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours [/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah Shisha [/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall:7/10 This flavor was alright. The smoke and buzz were nice although it got harsh at times. I found the flavor to me pretty meh at best. No one I smoked with could figure out is was lemon until I told them and it was more of an after taste them a lemony smoke. I think I certainly prefer lemon mixed with other flavors such as mint then just by itself. I would not pick this over Romman lemon-mint....[/color][/font][/b]