Orange

Johnny_D

Layalina Orange

Smell/Flavor: A Funny Orange smell... Like a sticky orange smell.

Cut: Harsh cut. A fair number of stems - unusual for Layalina.

Smoke: Really Thick Clouds with Lots of flavour

Buzz: No real Buzz. But i'm used to tobacco.

Duration: 2Hrs with Japenese style coals.

9.5/10 Flavour Flavour Flavour! This lasted all the way to the end. Sticky orange flavour. Very fine smoke!

JD

• 1 month later...
LAYALINA ORANGE

Setup: 27" Mya Saray with standard bowl, 3 Kings coals, and ice water

Flavor: Perfect orange taste. It was delicious. Espcially mixed with mint. It's typical for Layalina to have real mellow, perfect strength flavors. Don't expect an orange explosion in you're mouth.

Smoke: Nice, big, white clouds

Buzz: Typical Layalina buzz for me, only enough to have that relaxed feeling.

Duration: We smoked it about 45 minutes before switching flavors.

Overall Rating: 10/10. I would highly reccomend this to anyone who loves orange.

TX

• 3 months later...
Layalina Orange

Setup: 32" Lunar 2 Hose Rotator, Egyptian clay bowl, 3 Kings Quick Light Coals, 50/50 orange juice and water in base. Liquid 1 inch above stem.

Cut/Smell: Fine cut, very strong orange scent, Few stems. Very wet.

Smoke: Pretty thick smoke - VERY smooth. Not harsh at all. I triet adding more coal, and still not harsh at all, just more flavor and thicker smoke!

Buzz: Slight buzz

Flavor: My 2nd choice so far out of all the Layalina flavors. Great taste, not harsh. Smoother than the Peach Layalina.

Overall: 9/10 - This is one of my favorite shishas I have had so far. I have tried Romman Cherry and Double Apple, both of witch were harsh (to me) and I couldnt taste any flavor what so ever. Maybe it was just a bad choice in Romman flavors. The smoke was nice and thick, loaded with plenty of flavor. I would highly recommend this shisha.

• 1 year later...
Layalina Orange

Setup:
Hookah: 34" KM ice
Foil: shitty foil, double layered
Bowl: Tangiers small phunnel
Coals: CH instant light
Vase liquid: plain water
Hose: handmade from vinyl tube and PVC

Juicyness: about average, not soaking, but def. not dry either
Smell: STONG, it smells extremely citrusy, definite orange smell
Smoke: big clouds, of course
Taste: citrusy orange, VERY strong, taste like a mix candy orange actual orange, but more candy, not floral (Zinite smile.gif )
Duration: couldn't smoke more than 10 min because the citrus was too strong
Buzz: HUGE!!!!

Notes: this stuff is impossible for someone like myself to smoke straight. Me, my rooommate, and his girlfriend all had to quit after 10 min because it was too strong. I took 3 hits and was buzzed out of my mind!!! This is an EXCELLENT mixing flavor for shishas with weak flavor. The after smell of the bowl is even intense. I mixed this with Epic Smoke Cotton Candy and it taste amazing! Kinda like kettle corn in way.

Would I smoke this on a regular basis? No
Would I recommend this to a friend? Only as a mixer flavor
Would I buy this again? Probably not...this is a great shisha if you want a major buzz, but I am not really into hookah for the buzz

• 2 months later...
LAYALINA ORANGE

Set up: Large Syrian pipe with cold water in the base. Two
coconaras, regular foil screen, my new fuzzy hose.

Package: 50g free sample, packaged in plastic inside cardboard carton. Tobacco inside was not overly wet or juicy, typical Layalina medium cut, few stems. Light brown in color and easy to pack.

Smell: Pleasant and mild of orange rind.

Taste: Very pleasant mild orange, reminds me of natural orange and orange rind.

Smoke; Not the best I've had, but ok.

Buzz: Slight buzz, nothing to write home about.

Overall: 7/10. Not as sweet as I would like (Nakhla is definitely more flavorful and sweet), but not too bad and would be a great mixer for something like cherry or grape. I would buy this again, but it's not the top of my list.

• 2 years later...
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Layalina [/font][/color][color=#ff8c00]Orange[/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah: KM Double Heart Tri-metal[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Bowl: Standard Egyptian Bowl[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Screen/Foil: reynolds hd[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hose: Nammor[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Coals: 2 Golden Canary's[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Base Liquid: Water[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Appearance: Really Moist, sticky, something i have never come across[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nicotine: 0.5%[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Base: Glycerin[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smell: Kinda like Hi-C or even Orange Flavored cough Syrup [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taste: Tasted Exactly like orange Rind, made my mouth water sooooo good. Even better with a Turkish black tea :D[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smoke: great Clouds, not like tang but still really good[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Buzz: a nice buzz again not like Tang's "knock you on your ass" but i still felt it[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Duration: Two hours on the Standard bowl, something that blew my mind on how long it lasted on such a small bowl.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Purchased From: Local Turkish Store[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Overall: 9/10 The only reason i give it 9 instead of 10 is because the smell kinda put me off. Also i don't know if this is Layalina but there were seeds in the tobacco along with large stems which was a minor head ache but worth it in the long run because the flavor is so amazing. If you have the chance and love orange then try this it will be worth it.[/font][/color] Edited by headhunter