Peach

HAHkoo

Layalina PEACHES

Setup: QT with standard mya bowl/hose, belgian coal (like 3k just doesn't lite as fast)

Cut/Smell: very few stems, fine cut kinda doughey smell so good makes me wanna eat it haha. It smells like a fresh peach that just has been cut

Smoke: Had one coal on and got light smoke but full of flavor. Added a half and got big thick clouds of smoke.
Buzz: Fairly smooth, washed buzz.

Flavor: It Tasted like peaches! , but in a light manner not heavy on flavor, but it tasted just like it smelled. Flavor lasted throught the whole bowl and never got harsh.

Overall: Good tobacco to have for just session by yourself and with other people i give it 9/10

• 4 months later...
Layalina Peach

Setup: 18 inch Egyptian

Smell: I could sniff this stuff all day.

Smoke: Good, not too thick.

Buzz: Pretty good.

Taste: I loved the taste of this stuff. I'm a big fan of peaches ( I live in georgia, so its to be expected), and this flavor held strong the entire session.

Overall: 10/10 I absolutely loved this flavor, and will be buying more. The only shisha to buy where I live is hookah-hookah, which is crap compared to the layalina.

• 2 weeks later...
Format stolen... biggrin.gif

Layalina Peach

Setup:
32" SS "Large" 2-hose Hookah
2 Social Smoke Long handled Hoses
Large SS Clay Bowl
2 3 Kings 30mm Coals
Ice/Water Mix

Smell/Flavor:
Ever had a Peachy-O? That's exactly what it smelled like out of the package. An absolutely amazing smell and the flavor was just as good. I could smoke this all day.

Cut: Typical Layalina. Wetter than hell.

Smoke: Started getting THICK clouds after about 5 minutes. It started going after about two hits and didnt quit for the entire second half of UCLA-Indiana.

Buzz: Legs felt like lead. In other words, I was really buzzed, but I'm an all around lightweight.

Duration : Roughly an hour

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 10/10. I have absolutely nothing to complain about with this shisha. It is absolutely magnificent. The flavor is spot on as is the smoke; you couldn't ask for more in a shisha.

• 3 weeks later...
Layalina Peach

Setup: 22" mya, mya qt, smiley's 15 dollar kit, or SS mini egyptian.

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl or tangiers wide bowls

Coals: three kings

Smell: smells like Peach O's

Cut: normal layalina cut

Smoke Thickenss: 9/10 rolling white clouds

Flavour: it taste like the peach O candy

Buzz: no buzz

Duration: 3 hours

Overall: This is my favorite layalina flavor. I buy more abot every 3 weeks becuase it is so good. the tobacco is very moist so it is easy to set up and have a good smoke

• 3 months later...
Layalina Peach

Setup: 18" two-hosed Egyptian, water in base, SS clay bowl

Appearence: Nice, big pieces, absolutely soaking wet

Smell: Mmmmmm peachy smile.gif

Taste: Delicious! Had a little trouble with heat manangement at first, but quickly fixed that and got nothing but amazing peach taste.

Smoke: Super nice fluffy clouds

Buzz: Very nice. Definitely a nice little buzz goin on, didn't last too long.

Duration: About an hour, could of gone longer if we would of managed it better

Overall: 9.5/10 - This stuff is just amazing, it was an overall package, everything was great, will definitely be looking to buy this again

• 2 weeks later...
Layalina Peach

Setup: 32" Lunar 2 Hose Rotator, Egyptian clay bowl, Golden Coals, Hawaiian Punch and Welch's Strawberry Breeze fruit juice concentrate all blended with ice in the base. Liquid 1-1/2 inches above stem.

Cut/Smell: RED leaves, STRONG Peach scent - Much like the gummy peach ring candy. Few stems. Very, Very moist.

Smoke: Medium thick smoke - Very smooth. Not harsh at all, unless you have too much coal.

Buzz: Not too much buzz here, though I didnt realize any buzz til I tried to stand up, naturally I fell over. But it wasnt that big of a buzz, Im just a klutz. haha.

Flavor: This is the FIRST shisha I have had that I could actually "taste" and not just smell the smoke. It tasted exactly how the shisha smelled before it was smoked. Just like the Peach ring candies. Great taste.

Overall: 8.5/10 - smoke could've been a LIL thicker, but it was the best shisha I have tried so far. I have tried Romman Cherry and Double Apple, both of witch were harsh (to me) and I couldnt taste any flavor what so ever. Maybe it was just a bad choice in Romman flavors.

• 1 year later...
Layalina Peach

Appearance: very juicy. i dont think there were any stems in this one.

Smell: just like peaches. smells amazing.

Smoke: pretty good clouds once we got it going

Flavor: I really liked the flavor a lot, just wish it was a bit stronger.

Buzz: slight

Duration: a little over an hour

Overall: 8/10