Golden Layalina Afterglow

Setup:
KM 29" Amir w/ CH Coals
Bowl: TN Small Phunnel bowl
Hose: Razan
Screen/Foil: Social Smoke Hookah Foil
Liquid In base: Ice water

Cut: Very wet, very fine - much like AF's new cut negative.gif

Smell: Decent aroma. I definately detect mint, but can't put my finger on what else I'm picking up.

Taste: Um... I have no idea. Like the smell, I detect mint, but the rest just tastes like spent hookah to me.

Smoke Thickness: Somewhat weak clouds.

Buzz: Little to none

Duration: 10 minutes - I could go on no longer

Overall: 2/10 - Wow. What a let down. From the descriptions of this baccy, I was expecting something more. When I got this, I was impressed by the small, good looking tin it came in. Upon removing the double-wrapping, I discovered it had the same consistency as some of the new AF - sopping wet sawdust. I hate this. It refused to fluff whatsoever, so I did the best I could to distribute the baccy evenly. I ended up using the entire 50g on a single small phunnel and it wasn't even full. I'll admit the way the bowl was packed may have contributed to how it smoked. However, I'm at least somewhat intellegent, and for the life of me, I could not figure out how to get this bowl to pack well. Anyway, I tried different coal configurations. Nothing worked. It was foul. The smoke was weak and the flavor was like dishwater. I took it down after ten minutes of trying to redeem it. It got a '2' because of the tin.