Sweet Honey

TheyCallMeDave

[b][size="4"]Al Tawareg [color="#ffa500"]S[/color][color="#f4a460"]w[/color][color="#ffa500"]e[/color][color="#f4a460"]e[/color][color="#ffa500"]t [/color][color="#f4a460"]H[/color][color="#ffa500"]o[/color][color="#f4a460"]n[/color][color="#ffa500"]e[/color][color="#f4a460"]y[/color][/size]

Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Yellow pear
[b]Bowl:[/b] Vortex
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Khalil Mamoon
[b]Coals: [/b]CH quicklights V3
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] SHORT cut, almost crumbly? Similar to nakhla, but nakhla has a much longer cut than this. Strange. More waxy or greasy than wet. Golden in color.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]The smell has a honey hint, but the main smell is not honey. Not quite sure what it is, something almost floral, but not.
[b]Taste:[/b] Taste was very thin, almost non exsistant. The exhale had an amazing flavor at the very end of the breath, but everything else was just... confusing. It had flavor, but more like describing water.It just, was.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Hour

[b]Rating/Overall Thoughts:[/b] This was an interesting smoke to say the least. It was definantly honey, but only recognizable at certain times in the exhale. Very different from Al Fakher honey, which is a more pugnant taste. Strange, but for me not as enjoyable as I wanted it. A little to strange and tempermental for my liking, specially when smoking a subtle and calming flavor like honey. I'll stick with AF. 6.8/10