Lemon Tea

Bobby

Starbuzz Lemon Tea

Cut:
Not many stems, mostly leaves.
Smell: Fresh lemons mixed with something else..I can't describe it. Very sweet though.
Taste: The taste is amazing. I hate lemon shisha, but whatever they added to this, they did it right. I put it out in a hookah bar...nothing but compliments.
Smoke Density: Extremely thick...even 35 minutes into smoknig it!
Buzz: Not too much....but I have a high tolerance. Some people said they got buzzed...
Duration: A little over an hour...I wasn't paying too much attention to the time.
10.0 The taste goes exactly to the smell & it is one of the most refreshing flavors that I have ever smoked. I predict that this one will become VERY popular. It's only been out a few days, supposedly.

• 3 months later...
Lemon Tea

Setup: 22" Mya Acrylic, Nammors, Exoticas, Small Phunnel

Cut: Juicy, thin shredded stems

Smell: Hmm.. Iced Tea... very well duplicated

Flavor: Ooooo, alright, this is now my all-time favorite shisha. Everyone loved it, and knew exactly what it was on first puff. You get the Lemon and the Tea at the same time, it mixes perfectly. And the tea flavor i would say is sweet tes (sweetened black tea).

Smoke: People kept commenting the love it and it's "So Milky", Noodles was having the time of his life

Buzz: None, like normal

Duration: about an hour til we smoked it all gone and packed uno mas.

Overall: 10/10 Period.

• 3 months later...
Starbuzz Lemon Tea

Set Up: Medium sized Mya, Mod bowl w/screen, 2 inch and a half pieces of Exotica coal

Appearance: yellow orange, wet, minimal stem

Smell: lemony with a hint of tea

Smoke: Nice Thick White Clouds

Taste: It tasted just like lemon tea.

Duration: about 90 minutes with 2 smokers and still going.

Buzz: a mild buzz, not overpowering but a nice relaxed feeling.

Result: 9.5/10 I think this one would be good to mix with some mint. I did notice after I changed to my second set of coals that I could taste them a bit. (Even though exoticas are supposed to have no taste...)

Starbuzz: Lemon tea

Bowl:Phunnel
Hose: Mya
Coal: two natural Belgians
Liquid In base: water w/ ice

Cut: Typical Starbuzz, had very few stems and a normal uncolored look
Smell: It kinda smells like tea bag. lol
Taste: It has a unique taste. When I took a puff it tasted like lemons and the after taste was like tea. The after taste lasted for a while I actually thought I was drinking tea.
Smoke Density: it took a few to get started but once it did it was super thick.
Buzz: imaginary to my knowledge
Duration: it was around an hour +

over all : 9/10 I don't think they could change anything about this one to make it better, its already great.

Since we're on the topic...

Starbuzz Lemon Tea

29" 3 hose egyptian, razan hose, medium phunnel, 4 canary japanese coals

Buzz: no buzz. i love it. i had a paper to write after this so didn't feel like being incapacitated
Taste: Awesome. lemon tea spot on. it's a little confusing for my brain, which thought it was a liquid and not smoke
Smell: stronger than the taste but same.
Cut: starbuzz cut. except not as juicy. it was a weird, sticky moistness. still awesome, but the tobacco stuck together a lot more than im used to
Duration: probably like 4 hours but my coals ran out after about an hour. Starbuzz is ridiculous. i actually smoked the same bowl TWICE in 2 days because it doesn't burn at all

Conclusion: big, puffy starbuzz clouds, long-lasting, awesome-tasting starbuzz. this one JUST MAY have been worth the $20 biggrin.gif

Overall 9/10 (can't give a perfect score to highway robbery on the price)

• 2 months later...
SB Lemon Tea Hookah.gif

Smell/Flavor: Very lemony, nothing like Nakhla's lemon which smells a bit like pine sol.
The flavor is absolutely amazing, like lemonade.

Cut: a few small stems, thinly cut

Smoke: 10 usual SB, very thick.

Buzz: non-existant

Duration: about an hour and some change

Hookah Type: Generic egyptian (faux pear) from SS.

Bowl: I used my MYA bowl that came with my QT

Foil/Screen: Heavy Duty Aluminum

Coal/Amount: 1 1/2 natural coal

Liquid in Base: Cold Water

Overall: 10/10. One of my all time favorites. If you get the chance,
you should check this flavor out especially if you're into citrus flavors.

thank you xpimpitox for the format Edited by Doubon