Winterfresh

Purp0se

Starbuzz Winterfresh

Setup: 26 MYA with Standard bowl. Room temp water in base. Reynolds heavy duty foil and 4 total 3k's

Smell: Smells exactly like any winterfresh gum

Cut: good cut, but a lot of stems.

Smoke: When it was good, it was good. Thick and white

Flavor: hmm.. this is was my second time smoking WF, and the first time was way better. I couldn't tell if the shisha was burning, or if that was just natural winterfresh flavor.

Overall: 7/10. The flavor killed it for me. I wish it tasted like it smelled

• 4 months later...
Starbuzz Winterfresh

Set up: 30" "Persian", cold tap water, Three Kings coal, packed in MnHookah glass funnel w/Scalli mod

Smell: Just like Winterfresh gum

Cut: Average. More stems than I wanted.

Smoke: Fairly thick

Buzz: None really, but I rarely get buzzed from shisha anyways

Taste:: A lot more menthol tasting than I had expected. The mint really takes away the sweetness that you expect judging the smell of it alone.

Duration: Roughly an hour, but the menthol is so overpowering I really didn't want to smoke it any longer.

Overall: 7/10. By itself, it's almost untolerable at times, but mixed with something else (like X on the Beach), it really shines. When added to another shisha, you can actually taste the "Winterfresh". By itself, all you taste is menthol.

• 5 months later...
Starbuzz WinterFresh

Smell - Very minty, makes the nostrols tingle...very excited

Smoke - Very think off the second pull...huge clouds

Time - my phunnel bowl broke so the session lasted a little shorter to about 1hr 25min

Setup - Km Tri-metal, mn Hookah glass funnel w/ mod, nammor hose, ice in base, jap coals

Taste - Exactly like chewing winterfresh gum....if you have a sore throat be sure to smoke this flavor

10/10 - Great flavor for the lovers of mint

• 9 months later...
STARBUZZ Exotic Winterfresh

Cut - brownish-yellowish color, medium cut tobacco, a couple stems, very sticky

Smell - Altoids. there's no better description than that

Smoking length - around 50min to 2hr

Taste/flavor - this shisha tastes exactly like it smells, like altoids or extremely potent breath mints, like after coffee mints. after the first couple of puffs, one will notice that his or her throat feels very cool, like most people do after eating a mint, which is great if you have a sore throat, it acts like a throat lozenge. the flavor maintians itself well up until about 2/3 into your session, then it slowly declines

Smoke - rich, puffy white clouds. they stay in the air quite nicely

Overall - 9.4/10
- This shisha is absolutely great! I love this stuff! If you like mint at all you MUST get some of this!

BryceSSC