Mojito

natgnat

[b]Social Smoke [color="#00ff00"]Mojito
[/color][/b]
[b]Hookah:[/b] MZ Horas B
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]My Nammor broke, so this one was reviewed with a borrowed standard hose. This may have had a slight impact on this review.
[b]Coals: [/b]Exoticas
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Shredded, Juicy and golden dye
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Undisclosed
[b]Smell:[/b] Actually, I didn't like the smell. Overpowering Salty/Unknown kind of smell. Very strange.
[b]Taste:[/b] When it did kick in, pretty darn close to a mojito. No real alcohol taste obviously, but a mint/lime flavor did shine through.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Pretty awesome, even with mediocre hose.
[b]Buzz: [/b]Nah
[b]Duration: [/b]1.25 hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] SocialSmoke.com

[b]Overall: 6[/b]/10 This would have probably received a higher rating if the flavor wasn't so damn weak! It took about 20ish minutes before the real mint/lime tartness kicked in, otherwise it was just a very mellow mintish flavor. Compared to Baja Blue, the flavor just didn't punch me in the face like I expected. Did a nice job (along with 7 other 50g packs) of stinking up my kitchen in unopened baggies, which was moderately impressive. I want to give this one more shot now that I repaired my Nammor and see if that makes any difference, but even if the flavor is much stronger, I'm not sure that I'd pick this one up again unless it was on sale.