Cinnamint

Stuie

[size="3"][b]Social Smoke [color="#ff0000"]Cinna[/color][color="#006400"]mint[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Shredded, Juicy and golden dye
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Undisclosed
[b]Smell:[/b] Cinnamon Mint
[b]Taste:[/b] Cinnamon Mint
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Mild
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] SocialSmoke.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 This smells and tastes like the perfect blend of cinnamon and mint. The smell is super strong, which might but some off, but smoke is perfect, not enough to slap you in the face, but a smooth spicy smoke that is just perfect. Going to be trying this mix with other brands.

• 4 months later...
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][size=2][b]Social Smoke [color="#FF0000"]CinnaMint[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Km Tri metal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers smalli Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Large namor
[b]Coals: 2 [/b]Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water with ice

[b]Appearance:[/b] finely cuty, reminded me a lot like starbuzz but the naturalness of nak.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Undisclosed
[b]Smell:[/b] When I first opened the can it reminded me of aqua fresh (my favorite tooth paste) than as I started packing the bowl it had a nice Bigred gum smell.
[b]Taste:[/b] This flavor is just OUTSTANDING, the inhale you get a nice natural cinnamon flavor, and on the exhale it's this cool refreshing mint. Nothing about this flavor is over powering, it's just blended so perfectly. I've always been a huge cinnamon fan but nothing has compared to this flavor... once again social smoke you have out done yourself :)
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Mild
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From: hookah-shisha.com[/b]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]
[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2][b]10/10 no question asked. This flavor is just so cool and refreshing, especially on a hot day.... defiantly will be buying more! [/b][/size][/font][/color]