[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Undisclosed
[b]Smell:[/b] Strawberryish
[b]Taste:[/b] Strawberry Cherry, Raspberry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Huge Clouds
[b]Buzz: [/b]Mild
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] SocialSmoke.com

[b]Overall: [/b]10/10 Tiger's Blood is my favorite snow cone flavor, this is making me hate the cold weather even more and long for summer and snow cones. This is suppose to have Strawberry, Raspberry, Cherry, and Blueberry. But on the second bowl I can almost taste all of them, but blueberry. I think it's getting lost in the raspberry. This is a perfect sweet flavor on the verge of too sweet. I mean dead on to the sweet snow cone flavor. This is great for just about everyone.

[img]http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm126/tunes4x/Shisha/SocialSmokeCut.jpg[/img]
The Social Smoke Cut

• 3 weeks later...
[b]Social Smoke Tiger's Blood[/b]

[b]Hookah:[/b] 40" KM Exotica
[b]Bowl:[/b] MNH Jet Glass Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Glass Screen
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]CH Nats 2 at a time
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Shredded, Juicy and non-dyed. Kind of a Starbuzz cut, but no stems
[b]Base: [/b]Honey Glycerine
[b]Smell:[/b] Overall fruity smell, more cherry than anything
[b]Taste:[/b] about the same, the cherry isn't as strong.
[b]Smoke:[/b] pretty big clods
[b]Buzz: [/b]Mild
[b]Duration: 2 hours[/b]

[b]Purchased From:[/b] SocialSmoke.com

[b]Overall: 9/10[/b]: This is an awesome flavor. The overall taste is not to sweet so this one you can keep smoking . Definitely a must have in my stash. I've never had a Tiger's blod snowcone but next time I get a chance I will to see which one is better. Edited by OC4111

• 1 year later...
[size=3][b]Social Smoke Tigers Blood[/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Exotica With Frosted Fishermans Base
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Narbish v.4 Washable
[b]Coals: [/b]Chronic Hookah Coals
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Fine Cut, Only a couple small very unnoticeable stems (actually threw them in the bowl as well), wet.
[b]Smell:[/b] Fruity, Somewhat of a mix between a light strawberry and a watermelon to me.
[b]Taste:[/b] Snowcone, Candy, Anything Delicious Found At A Carnival.
[b]Smoke:[/b] Large Clouds, Thick Smoke.
[b]Buzz: [/b]None For Me, But I Smoke 2 Bowls a Day, Mild I Imagine.
[b]Duration: [/b]2.5 hours.
[b]Purchased From:[/b] Local Shop "Sam's Cafe"

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 This flavor was absolutely fantastic. At no point was it harsh or heavy in terms of an overwhelming of one flavor over the next. Spot on if your looking for a sweet snowcone flavor. Very refreshing, and tasted delicious to the final puff. Produced large clouds, and when I threw the initial packaging (baggie) into the trashcan, it gave the entire kitchen a lovely smell for the week :) Highly Recommended!

• 4 weeks later...
Social Smoke Tigers Blood

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Started with Nammor then switched to the one that came with my Bambino so the hookah wouldn't shift as we passed.
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Shredded, very Juicy with a golden dye
Nicotine: 0.5
Smell: Smelled predominately cherry and very sweet
Taste: I think cherry was the predominant flavor although I was able to pick up on the other three fruits as well. Very sweat and smooth a snow cone flavor is a good description.
Smoke: These had to be the biggest fullest clouds I have ever seen
Buzz: The buzz was very mild. I felt it which says something right there, although it wasn't like Naklah, it was felt and made me very relaxed. Seemed to disappear after a bit though.

Duration: We smoked it for 45 minutes before the charcoals went out due to neglect because I was watching a movie in my bed ;) Could see it lasting around a hour and a half though as there was a lot of unburnt tobacco left.

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 This was my first experience with social smoke and it left me impressed. The taste and level of smoothness from this tobacco had me and all my friends talking. Not harsh for a second... The clouds were amazing and I had fun with smoke tricks. I wish the buzz was a little bit more pronounced as that is something I always look for but at least I felt it which is something I cant say for the Naklah Ive been smoking lately, I think I got a bunch of Mizo flavors. Would have been a 10/10 if it had a better buzz but as always a little Zag can go along way. ;)

Social Smoke is up there with my top three brands now which include Naklah, Romman, and Social smoke in that order. There would be a top 4 if I could ever get my Tangiers to smoke right lol. I will be including social smoke in my future orders and look forward to many more of their exciting and unique mixes.