Two Apple

Allia22

Al Waha Two Apples

Setup: Midnight Blue Egyptian two-hose hookah missing a bowl grommet, temporarily held steady by foil, standard clay bowl, water in base

Appearance: typical AW cut, fairly coarse, darker than my usual AF or AA

Smell: almost yakked. LOTS of anise, I should have used that as a warning sad.gif

Taste: couldn't finish. I was done after about 5 hits and was kinda nauseous the rest of the night

Smoke: very little. Could have been because I saw the box of it sitting on my porch, jumped around excitedly for a little while and tried it out without acclimation, but you never know

Buzz: it was there... but I was too nauseous to enjoy it

Overall: if you like anise, go for it. But it reeked up my hookah. About to clean it soon since it's given it a horrible flavor to my bowls of straight AW strawberry (I was looking forward to that one, too sad.gif) and straight AF mint. 0/10

• 6 months later...
Al Waha 2 Apple

Set up: 22" Egyptian hookah, Egyptian clay bowl, 1 layer of Reynolds HD foil, 2 Easy lites, homemade diffuser, Nammor hose, and cold water in base.

Cut: Usual Al Waha cut, 1 stem in the 14g I pulled apart for this session. Plenty juicy.

Smell: Straight up licorice or anise. No apple smell at all.

Taste: Just like it smelled. That would be great if I liked licorice or anise.

Smoke: A total fog out! Huge, dense clouds.

Buzz: Standard AW buzz. Best thing about the whole session.

Duration: 40 minutes

Overall: 5/10 Why do they call a flavor 2 apple when there's no apple taste at all? Also who ever came up with combining licorice or anise with apple? Just call it licorice or anise and get it over with. LOL If I liked licorice I guess it was OK but I don't so that's why I gave it such a low score. Plenty of smoke though.

• 2 years later...
Al Waha double apple
Hookah: Mya globe
Bowl: large mod bowl(whole 50g sample in bowl)
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD 2 layers
Hose: km rainbow
Coals: 2 coco nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, dark, lots of stems
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: like apple jack chewing tobacco
Taste: Dark double apple more of a licorice than anise
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hour

Purchased From: local shop
Overall: 7/10 not a bad DA I think its better than AF two apples its a little darker flavor and not as sweet.No where close to nakhla two apples though.Flavores a little lighter than most DA Edited by twoapplesplease

• 4 years later...

Al Waha Two Apple

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Anise
Taste: Anise
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 Great Double Apple. Lacks a little something to being one of the greats. I am not sure what, but it’s still really good.