Strawberry

Joseph

Al Waha Strawberry

Cut- Super Wet and chunks, a few stems. The wettest shisha I have

Smoke-Clouds, truly amazing

Buzz- Some buzz, not overpowering

Flavor- There was deffinitley plenty of flavor, and it stayed strong. Tasted pretty good, and not as sweet as I expected. I deffinitlet underestimated this flavor when I bought it, but it turned out to be amazing. I will deffinitley be buying a big box of this.

Al Waha Strawberry

ahh i have a special place for this stuff. it was the first tub of tobacco i bought ways back when i got my first hookah. and to this day its the best strawberry i ever smoked onto the review....

Smell/Flavor: sweet smellin of strawberries alright! The taste was spot on as i remember. incredibly sweet maybe a little too sweet but excellent nonethelss

Cut: standard AW cut, semi wet with some stems. not as much as starbuzz however :evil:

Smoke: pretty thick clouds of smoke but i have made thicker clouds with fumari.

Buzz: didnt really get a buzz. last time i smoked this stuff i got a heavy duty buzz...then again i was a hookah newbie

Amount(approx)/Duration: abour an hour. flavor was starting to die at that time so we switched bowls. i checked the shisha it was still a little wet.

Hookah Type: 27inch Syrian w/MYA standard hose.

Bowl: standard egyptian

Foil/Screen: reynolds heavy duty foil

Coal/Amount: 2 starlight japan style coals.

Liquid in Base: ice and h20

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 8/10. this shit smoked liked i remember it way back when minus the extra sweetness factor. an excellent smoke but may shy a few away for being a little too sweet. decent clouds of smoke and if i was to take power hits, i woulda def gotten a buzz. highly recommend it!!!

• 2 months later...
Al Waha Strawberry

Cut- juicy

Smoke- I pretty much screwed up with the coals but when I lit the good coals it was getting thicker

Buzz- Pretty good buzz

Flavor- Fruity type of flavor, just a lil taste of strawberry

• 7 years later...

Al Waha Strawberry

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon Dark Silver Shareef 
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Khalil Mamoon Haya
Coals: Prestige Cocos
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Strawberry
Taste: Strawberry
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 It’s a good strawberry not like strawberry candy, but it’s slightly artificial tasting. It’s a decent flavor, not mind blowing, but very good.