Peach

Joseph

Al Waha Peach

Cut- Wet and chunks, a few stems. Dryer then most waha, but wetter than nakhla.

Smoke-Plenty.

Buzz- Good buzz, I was happy. The Organic Chemistry book started to swim around a bit, but I like that

Flavor- Somewhat artificial, not like a real peach, but plenty good. Not super sweet, which was nice. The flavor was strong, and lasted about an hour. Another flavor I like to keep around. I deffinitley reccomend this flavor

• 2 weeks later...
Al Waha Peach

Set Up - 28" Egyptian single hose - ice water in base

Bowl - Standard Egyptian

Foil/Screen - Reynolds

Coal - 2 Three Kings broken into halves (started with three halves, added fourth when the first three were almost gone)

Cut/Appearance - Typical Al Waha cut, very few stems, dark green in color, nice and juicy

Smell - Definitely peachy, great smell

Flavor - Great flavor, nice and peachy, not too much, not too little

Smoke Density - Manage the coals right and you get some nice puffy clouds.

Buzz - Maybe it's just me, but I don't really get tobacco buzzes. Guess I'm used to it

Duration - Around an hour

Overall - Good tobacco, good flavor, good smoke. Might consider keeping some of this around. 8/10 Edited by Shavo989

• 9 months later...
Al Waha Peach

Cut: very wet and messy, as are all al waha

Smell: JUST like a peach lol

Taste: This flavor is so sweet but yet so light and clean.

Smoke: Thick as are all al waha. Yest needs a lot of heat. Preferably lowered tin foil or screen.

Buzz: Mild

Overall: 9/10 - the flavor is just too damn good

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Al Waha Peach

Setup: Mya Econo Gelato, Mya hose and bowl, aluminum foil, Golden coals, cold water and ice in base

Smell: Very strong peach smell, a bit too strong when first opening the package but after acclimating it it mellowed out and now smells great

Flavor: smoked it right out of the box and it was a bit too strong, definitely should have let it acclimate before smoking, after leaving it out for about 4 hours and stirring it the flavor really developed on the second round. It has a nice candy peach flavor. I'm going on an hour and a half right now and the flavor is still strong.

Clouds: I was really surprised at the clouds it was producing. I only use one 33mm Golden ql at a time generally (never really saw the need for any more) and I am currently getting monster clouds.

Buzz: got a nice buzz for the first half hour and now its starting to subside.

Duration: as I am writing this review its been an hour and a half and I'll probably continue smoking for another half hour.

Overall: I am really enjoying this shisha. while the flavor is not as realistic as say the Romman peach, it is still a great smoke.

8.5/10

Al Waha Peach

Setup: MYA QT w/ CH Coals
Bowl: MYA bowl
Hose: Basic MYA
Screen/Foil: Social Smoke Hookah Foil
Liquid In base: Ice water

Cut: Medium, few stems

Smell: Very strong peach - not fresh peach, more like peach preserves

Taste: Tasted like it smelled. I detected some slight undertone but couldn't put my finger on what it was.

Smoke Thickness: Smoke started out thin but as I added more heat, the smoke thickened to robust clouds. The smoke tended to get harsh rather easily. The sweet spot between too thin and too harsh that generates big smoke seemed a bit small.

Buzz: Slight - set in a little later than other shishas I've tried

Duration: Two hours. Flavor started to wane after a bit but only slightly.

Overall: 7/10 While I enjoyed this shisha, I think I would prefer a more natural tasting peach. This one tasted too artificial for my liking.

• 4 years later...

Al Waha Peach

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short cut, really wet
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Nectarine
Taste: Nectarine
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 Very good peach flavor. Kind of blend of natural and artificial but heavy on the natural. It’s almost as good as Nakhla Peach.